Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh wow I'm so sorry to hear all that! That's what I meant about everyone having problems. I'm really sorry and happy for the recovery. Well get that knee fixed up so she can enjoy life again. Get back to me when you have time I'll do anything I can. I'm really sorry jbird!

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh wow I'm so sorry to hear all that! That's what I meant about everyone having problems. I'm really sorry and happy for the recovery. Well get that knee fixed up so she can enjoy life again. Get back to me when you have time I'll do anything I can. I'm really sorry jbird!
Had a great surgeon for the bypass surgery and she has snapped back and feels better and has more energy than she has had in three years. She is pretty discouraged tonight with this knee problem that showed up three days ago. She looked it up on the Internet and the symptoms point to a "bakers cyst" which seems to be connected to arthritis in the knee. We are keeping it iced and hopefully they can get her in tomorrow. Never even heard of this malady before.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had a great surgeon for the bypass surgery and she has snapped back and feels better and has more energy than she has had in three years. She is pretty discouraged tonight with this knee problem that showed up three days ago. She looked it up on the Internet and the symptoms point to a "bakers cyst" which seems to be connected to arthritis in the knee. We are keeping it iced and hopefully they can get her in tomorrow. Never even heard of this malady before.
Ya when you get over something like that and get going again then this! I can see where the discouragement comes from. I wish you guys the best of luck but compared to what she went through she won't need luck for this. Sounds to me like you chose your woman like you do your machines dependable as hell:):)

Reactions: Jbird
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya when you get over something like that and get going again then this! I can see where the discouragement comes from. I wish you guys the best of luck but compared to what she went through she won't need luck for this. Sounds to me like you chose your woman like you do your machines dependable as hell:):)
She has had her share of problems health wise but she has been with me for 44 years and we have had a hell of a run and laughed every day. Been all over the country and seen some beautiful places, made some great friends, and run a 100 mph the whole way.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She has had her share of problems health wise but she has been with me for 44 years and we have had a hell of a run and laughed every day. Been all over the country and seen some beautiful places, made some great friends, and run a 100 mph the whole way.
That takes the cake jbird hats off to you as thats one of the greatest things I've every heard!:) if you could see the big damn smile on my face! You seriously just took away 50 pounds off my shoulders. Wow tell her from me that she has to get back on her feet to ward off any woman that reads that

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Apparently you can only hit like once I was giving it hell and it only went back and fourth!!! jbird thank you

Last edited:
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will definitely take you up on that as soon as I put enough time on this thing to isolate where they are coming from. We just had two days of pouring down rain and it is supposed to be nice the rest of the week. Have to take my wife to the ortho guy tomorrow and find out what is causing excruciating pain behind her left knee. Been a pretty exciting 6 months for us with her triple bypass surgery in December. If it isn't one thing it's 17 others.

Sucked to be an Arkansan lately!