P1000 Honda Brand Camo Seat Covers?

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I have em and like em
Durable.
There's another thread somewhere about this.
Looks awesome on the "silver" (grey)

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My P1K-5 is white and I think they will look great. We have cats and they love to sleep in and on our ATVs. Hoping it will cut down on the foot prints on the black vinyl seats.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
LOL - yeah our cats are always in competition to see who gets to sit on the tractor seat.
The covers will hide prints and provide some good protection from claws - cat, dog or wife.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Anyone using these? How do you like them?

Hey @Jbird check out a company called RuffTuff. They are just slightly more expensive however they are very durable fabrics with even better fit in my opinion well worth the extra. You can choose from probably 50 colors and designs,have multiple choices on placements and can even choose fabric, leather,stain resistant and multiple other fabrics so you can customize your ride to your likes. They do them for all of the models of pioneer and even do dash covers and monograms if so desired. This may even be a company that would work with @Hondasxs to provide group discounts or advertising as they really have none based towards our machines.

Last edited:
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those look cool but these were in our drop box yesterday when we got back from Little Rock. LOL.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok:) I just wanted you to have any of the information that I did. Did you get both sets? I only had enough to get the fronts but wasn't too concerned about the rear being able to be stored down.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok:) I just wanted you to have any of the information that I did. Did you get both sets? I only had enough to get the fronts but wasn't too concerned about the rear being able to be stored down.
No, we didn't get the rear as we will rarely use the back seats and we ordered the moulded bed liner to protect that area and keep crap from falling down the cracks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't got the liner yet but would love that! That will be very nice you're going to love it

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to get the liner too but so far my seats are flipped up 24-7 with little ones around .

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was going to get the liner too but so far my seats are flipped up 24-7 with little ones around .
Mine are too except during the week but I believe you can throw the liner in without the screws. @Jbird did you screw that down?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had my liner today hauling and working and now it's out and the seats are flipped up for both boys and wife to ride tomorrow. I love this machine.

Sent from my iPad 7G

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mine are too except during the week but I believe you can throw the liner in without the screws. @Jbird did you screw that down?

I've never used the screws. There's no need. It will rattle if there's nothing in it though.

Sent from my iPad 7G

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My son is picking it up Friday at our dealer in Tyler who he bought everything from. He sold it to us for a discount. It may be a few weeks before I get my hands on it because he can't come here for three weeks and we can't go there before then. I do not plan to screw it in. We have need to flip the back seats up about once a quarter.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never used the screws. There's no need. It will rattle if there's nothing in it though.

Sent from my iPad 7G
I'm sure there will always be enough junk back there to hold it down.lol. If it rattles a little it will just blend in with the rest of the rattles and clanks that come standard on this model.:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My son is picking it up Friday at our dealer in Tyler who he bought everything from. He sold it to us for a discount. It may be a few weeks before I get my hands on it because he can't come here for three weeks and we can't go there before then. I do not plan to screw it in. We have need to flip the back seats up about once a quarter.
Could I ask what kind of discount?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure there will always be enough junk back there to hold it down.lol. If it rattles a little it will just blend in with the rest of the rattles and clanks that come standard on this model.:D
@Jbird if you tell me where you rattles are I could help with some ideas I spent some time to get mine quiet

Reactions: Jbird
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could I ask what kind of discount?
They sold us the Honda Brush Guard bumper for $234 and the liner for $284 out the door. List price on each of these items is $299. They had to order the liner and they may have had over size shipping cost on the liner.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They did good for you.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Jbird if you tell me where you rattles are I could help with some ideas I spent some time to get mine quiet
I will definitely take you up on that as soon as I put enough time on this thing to isolate where they are coming from. We just had two days of pouring down rain and it is supposed to be nice the rest of the week. Have to take my wife to the ortho guy tomorrow and find out what is causing excruciating pain behind her left knee. Been a pretty exciting 6 months for us with her triple bypass surgery in December. If it isn't one thing it's 17 others.

advertisement