P1000 Honda announces 2023 Honda Pioneer 1000 models.

H

HondaTech

I did notice that but I can assure you I won't be paying the extra 800, nor the setup nor the delivery. That's why I deal with this dealer, and didn't jump ship when another dealer had a Trail back in Dec...6 Pioneers, 1 Goldwing and a Grom since 2014. He takes care of us....plus I'm not too keen on the new colors I really liked the 22 colors plus I've already got the color matching roof and back panel sitting in the garage waiting!!

I dont know how they survive losing money on a unit. The dealer invoice would be higher as well I assume.

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know how they survive losing money on a unit. The dealer invoice would be higher as well I assume.
Because he sells more then just Hondas, if Kawasaki had "powerhouse" dealers he'd be it.. normally sells 500-600 Hondas a yr. He said he'd be lucky selling 200 in 2022, just because he can't get em. Kawasaki?? What ya want? I can have it in 3 days...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Not the nicest area where his shop is. Yet trailers from guys who live along the Mississippi show up and are buying these 300hp jet skis!! And suburbs/townships of Milwaukee who are buying fully loaded Mules, with full cabs, boss plows and salters. He's got a niche market and knows his buyers. Last load from Honda was 5-2023 Foremans and a 6 seater Pioneer. 3 of the Foreman were foot shift...as rare as a Trail model!!

H

HondaTech

Because he sells more then just Hondas, if Kawasaki had "powerhouse" dealers he'd be it.. normally sells 500-600 Hondas a yr. He said he'd be lucky selling 200 in 2022, just because he can't get em. Kawasaki?? What ya want? I can have it in 3 days...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Not the nicest area where his shop is. Yet trailers from guys who live along the Mississippi show up and are buying these 300hp jet skis!! And suburbs/townships of Milwaukee who are buying fully loaded Mules, with full cabs, boss plows and salters. He's got a niche market and knows his buyers. Last load from Honda was 5-2023 Foremans and a 6 seater Pioneer. 3 of the Foreman were foot shift...as rare as a Trail model!!

That's all we've been getting is foot shift Atvs, DCT models don't exist it appears.

Those numbers are crazy.