P1000 Homemade doors finished

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mainly crash barriers for the freeway, its a great gig and now with all processes done in house. But we make Top eliminator dragsters, roller coaster track, steel buildings, Stainless water purification systems, I have a trike that's been in process for a long time.. Dad started it and passed away 12 years ago, My oldest brother took over the company and I run the shop aspect of it, been coming over here and doing this since about 8 years old. 31 now, I will post a couple pictures today, just for starters its got aluminum heads, aluminum valve covers, aluminum headers, V-8 chevy crate motor 383 stroker, Taken to the max inside and out, this is the big brother version to the dragsters we made and sold to theme parks! Its so sick, chrome this and that.. old man was a badasss

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don’t mind at all that’s why I post. Let me know if you have any questions I’ll do my best to help.
How about joining the vender list and supplying the forum with those doors??

Diverguy

Diverguy

Oct 8, 2018
PA, USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I love the doors and the roof. I can't understand why the OEM plastic roof has to sit so high above the roll cage. It just fits in my garage at home, and rubs the top when I enter my garage at my cabin. Lift kit/bigger tires are not in my near future, as I don't plan on removing the roof every time I pull in a garage

Reactions: Remington
MMW

MMW

Sep 5, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mainly crash barriers for the freeway, its a great gig and now with all processes done in house. But we make Top eliminator dragsters, roller coaster track, steel buildings, Stainless water purification systems, I have a trike that's been in process for a long time.. Dad started it and passed away 12 years ago, My oldest brother took over the company and I run the shop aspect of it, been coming over here and doing this since about 8 years old. 31 now, I will post a couple pictures today, just for starters its got aluminum heads, aluminum valve covers, aluminum headers, V-8 chevy crate motor 383 stroker, Taken to the max inside and out, this is the big brother version to the dragsters we made and sold to theme parks! Its so sick, chrome this and that.. old man was a badasss

The front bumper on my PK1 is a Strong Built. It is well built and well designed. I am very happy with it.

Beajay

Beajay

Jul 8, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t posted on here in awhile I would love to start building parts for sale just to busy with the kids and work don’t get much time for the pioneer anymore I have gotten some more done on top it’s ready for powder coat now. Don’t have picture but the Honda glows red like cab lights and the rack is very easy to remove when you don’t need it.
C2855D4A 9CD1 4CA7 9854 DD32D38CAB06

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wish that I could talk you into finding some time to build me a set of those amazing doors. It's already wicked cold here in Vermont and plowing snow begs for a set of doors.

Reactions: Trapper5885
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haven’t posted on here in awhile I would love to start building parts for sale just to busy with the kids and work don’t get much time for the pioneer anymore I have gotten some more done on top it’s ready for powder coat now. Don’t have picture but the Honda glows red like cab lights and the rack is very easy to remove when you don’t need it. View attachment 95990
So you’ve got plenty of interest in your doors. Maybe you could quit your day job....;)

JDPioneer

JDPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2017
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very nice doors! I wish Honda would step up their accessory game. I am interested in building a set of doors similar to yours @Beajay Can you take some pictures of how you mounted the hinge bracket to the pillar? Also did you weld the an angle iron on the rear portion just to give the door a little more stiffness?

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Very nice doors! I wish Honda would step up their accessory game. I am interested in building a set of doors similar to yours @Beajay Can you take some pictures of how you mounted the hinge bracket to the pillar? Also did you weld the an angle iron on the rear portion just to give the door a little more stiffness?
Would you do some for the forum??

Beajay

Beajay

Jul 8, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I’ll take some pictures it will be a few days before I get a chance though. The homemade c channels were just to make it more solid.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes I’ll take some pictures it will be a few days before I get a chance though. The homemade c channels were just to make it more solid.
Where’s those pics??

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it dumps into lake Ponchetrain and the Mississippi Sound, it is the divider between lower Mississippi and Louisiana. I think it runs down the middle of the state.
No, it does not go into Ponchatrain. It is the dividing state line between La/Ms, east of Slidell, La. It dumps into a Lake Borne that turns into the Gulf.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No, it does not go into Ponchatrain. It is the dividing state line between La/Ms, east of Slidell, La. It dumps into a Lake Borne that turns into the Gulf.
From google.....
The Pearl River winds its way down the center of the state, eventually creating the boot of the Louisiana-Mississippi border, emptying into Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Borgne and the Mississippi Sound. A ways below Jackson, the Pearl splits apart, first to a canal and then into two parts, half flows southwest to the state of Louisiana, while the Mississippi side flows southeast, creating the borders of Pearl River and Hancock Counties. A few levees dot the Google Earth map of the river's tracks. Several communities rely on the Pearl downstream not only to sustain wildlife and natural wetlands but also to fuel their economies.

Environmental groups and downstream communities in Louisiana and Mississippi are keeping a sharp eye on any proposed levee or lake project in Jackson, such as the current "One Lake" strategy, due to potential impacts of damming water further south. Additionally, the Pearl provides freshwater to a delicate balance, called water salinity, needed for oyster growth. "One Lake" promoters say they have overcome any potential problems downstream for the environment and seafood industries.

advertisement