P1000 Highlifter or strongmade

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Yeah same here ! I've never had too good of luck out of bracket lifts on bikes. They tend to overextend when flexing and pop axles.... That's a issue I don't want ! Satv should have the portals out pretty soon for these units and that is gonna be a game changer for sure. If I can survive this dead oilfield around here I will most likely have a set of portals in the future.
Ya I wouldnt mind the portals either if the price isnt to crazy . $3100 is kind of hard to swallow .

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Agreed ! But it will get back all the power we lost from 30's or even bigger tires plus a GR .... It's a 3,000 decision. Lol

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm ok with being alittle lower. lol Catvos makes pretty good stuff , so I'm glad I went with them. I think we are going to have bigger issues than ground clearance down the rode with the clutch problems I've seen pooping up. Hopefully they come out with something soon for us guys that like to run bigger tires .

I agree, I like that CATVOS may not be a full 3" for the riding I do.

Hoping that as long as we drive these things right, and use manual mode in technical stuff and leave the auto mode for easy driving, we'll be okay.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
We all have TOO MUCH money in our rigs to go out and destroy them. I will sit back and watch someone else tear their stuff up - lucky for me I don't drink so I won't get wasted and tear mine up. It will get used but not abused !

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Anybody have the hilifter kit installed yet?

S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
Just the bracket lift is @ 189 I think
I bought the HL one and it came in but no install time yet. I would love to see one mounted too. I guess I need to make the time!

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Spoke to HighLifter this afternoon, checking on the availability of the arched a arms. Was told maybe another 4 weeks. I was able to get on the so called list, will be notified when they're available.
I have to say that I was disappointed in the quality control of that other company's arched a arms. The install that another member had here was not impressive. Some of the brackets were just plain out of alignment.
I've always heard good about HL, think I'll wait for their equipment.

Reactions: pct
advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm thinking of ordering the highlifter 2.5" bracket lift. My rig will be here on the 1st. If you get a chance to get it on and pictures taken it would be much appreciated!
I bought the HL one and it came in but no install time yet. I would love to see one mounted too. I guess I need to make the time!

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Here I'm gonna bring up a kinda old post.

What is the pro's and con's of the high lifter 2.5 inch lift vs. The strong made 2 inch lift.

I just want to keep my 28 tires on there. Don't want to go any bigger but want a little more ground clearance.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Here I'm gonna bring up a kinda old post.

What is the pro's and con's of the high lifter 2.5 inch lift vs. The strong made 2 inch lift.

I just want to keep my 28 tires on there. Don't want to go any bigger but want a little more ground clearance.
I have nothing bad to say about the Highlifter. The brackets are thick and well built. Super easy install. Improved the ride quality to me even on the stock wheels. I was able to clear a 5 gallon bucket with just the lift on stock tires.

These tires measure 28" tall.

05f393cf2af14cb56774723c651fb9bf

8074f07677a1c5870d6cb944320d9d25

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I have nothing bad to say about the Highlifter. The brackets are thick and well built. Super easy install. Improved the ride quality to me even on the stock wheels. I was able to clear a 5 gallon bucket with just the lift on stock tires.

These tires measure 28" tall.

View attachment 12197

View attachment 12198

I know. I like the way yours looks tot. Just worried about the shocks being straight up and down. The p700 were like that and was bad news with the highlifter mount.

Guess what I'm asking is more "How is the strong made lift"

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went over some big rocks last week and didn't notice any flexing or bending with the HL kit. So far so good

Reactions: Tot
advertisement