P1000 Here is another dual battery question!

L

lildave

Apr 18, 2017
Iowa
So I'm in the process of installing a dual battery setup with the true isolator and a Painless fuse block. I'm sure this question has been asked before but how do I go about tying in my acc on wire for my Painless fuse block if I'm not suppose to tie into the original 15amp acc fuse off the stock battery? I want to be able to use my 4 acc on circuits of my fuse block. Not really wanting to do a Aux battery switch between my secondary battery and switch plate to power it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I'm in the process of installing a dual battery setup with the true isolator and a Painless fuse block. I'm sure this question has been asked before but how do I go about tying in my acc on wire for my Painless fuse block if I'm not suppose to tie into the original 15amp acc fuse off the stock battery? I want to be able to use my 4 acc on circuits of my fuse block. Not really wanting to do a Aux battery switch between my secondary battery and switch plate to power it on.

Svc on should only be a relay trigger. Tie it to any ignition switched source shouldn't draw more than an amp.

L

lildave

Apr 18, 2017
Iowa
So I should be fine just tying into the stock fuse panel?