Headed to the Northwestern States and Idaho specifically.

J

JTW

So real estate laws are different state to state.. but in general if you haven’t bought a piece of property then there’s nothing to hold over you. He can file a brokers lien on a property but typically. You end up spending more to get your money back than it’s worth. I have a feeling you’re talking too much rather than just letting things go. I do business with folks the same way I would expect to be treated. Business is business, but I won’t be the one to wrong someone. I expect the same from my clients, now... if you cross that line I have no problem opening a can of f*** you! So I would suggest you be very honest with yourself about how you conducted your business with Black Rifle and whether they are owed something or not. I don’t know.. I wasn’t a part of the transaction but there are always at least 2 perspectives.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So real estate laws are different state to state.. but in general if you haven’t bought a piece of property then there’s nothing to hold over you. He can file a brokers lien on a property but typically. You end up spending more to get your money back than it’s worth. I have a feeling you’re talking too much rather than just letting things go. I do business with folks the same way I would expect to be treated. Business is business, but I won’t be the one to wrong someone. I expect the same from my clients, now... if you cross that line I have no problem opening a can of f*** you! So I would suggest you be very honest with yourself about how you conducted your business with Black Rifle and whether they are owed something or not. I don’t know.. I wasn’t a part of the transaction but there are always at least 2 perspectives.
Just for fun I wonder if he is the listing agent, and is hustling for the seller to get both commissions. If so I could see him throwing a fit, especially if it is a small town and he is friends with the seller and don't want to be embarrassed. Always 2 perspectives.