chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So after one of our buddies was an hour late to meet for our trip to a new local riding spot.. we hit the road. Once there the day looked like it was going to be pretty cool.
We made our first stop at an awesome cave area and that’s when it all began.
View attachment 77119 View attachment 77120 View attachment 77121 View attachment 77122

The stopping that is... ever have one of those days where you just want to ride but the guys you’re with just want to stand around their side by sides? Well that was my day.

View attachment 77123

The rzr guys would climb hills and banks.. and break stuff while the rest of us watched. Found another neat spot.

View attachment 77125

And after 5 and a half hours of “riding”... errr??? It was time to head home????... mind you, there was no beer involved all day. Just a lot of stopping. So after all this instead of taking some different trails back to the trucks...... we backtrack probably 4 of the.., wait for it........11 miles total!

View attachment 77124

Now don’t get me wrong.. there were some very cool trails and stuff for everyone. But by the end of the day I felt like pulling my hair out. Unfortunately, part of the issue was not having a clue where we were going. We didn’t have a map until we were able to get a pic of someone else’s later in the day. And Lifetime trail maps doesn’t have the update for the Blue Holler system yet, so I was just tracking. All in all.. it was a neat place with some great riding and spots to stop! I’ll go back as it’s close to home and have barely touched the trails avalible. They only have primitive camping for now but are working on sites and cabins.

View attachment 77126
You lost me at no beer, is that some sorta impassable Hill climb

Reactions: TimG and JTW
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
You mean like Jason Bourne?
FB IMG 1526138931827

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao.. we all were driving home. I’m not a big drinker on a normal basis. I save that for special group occasions.
I guess I can get that, my one pay to get in trip turned to a drink fest. My buddies mostly wanted to watch idiot kids drown wheelers in the pond. We had many beers,but damn even later figured out I’d run into Jshell and really but all we did was get drunk.... again. Next planned trip people will be of same mindset

Reactions: JTW