Hair pull’n ride!!

J

JTW

So after one of our buddies was an hour late to meet for our trip to a new local riding spot.. we hit the road. Once there the day looked like it was going to be pretty cool.
We made our first stop at an awesome cave area and that’s when it all began.
912BEEA4 BC9F 4681 AC09 F5A8BA1C97EA BB8FCEB1 190E 4D96 8449 37F838766953 64C0E5BF 9FB8 4AF6 9640 85E0E9D54631 98E4A803 0004 4980 A8B3 F19EE7C06974

The stopping that is... ever have one of those days where you just want to ride but the guys you’re with just want to stand around their side by sides? Well that was my day.

D7CF1706 E970 465D 89B4 82B6A321299F

The rzr guys would climb hills and banks.. and break stuff while the rest of us watched. Found another neat spot.

729CF941 0DD0 46DC 8FA7 2BB59F54F95A

And after 5 and a half hours of “riding”... errr??? It was time to head home????... mind you, there was no beer involved all day. Just a lot of stopping. So after all this instead of taking some different trails back to the trucks...... we backtrack probably 4 of the.., wait for it........11 miles total!

FAC65C9B C633 4313 AD9B 3E0038E88001

Now don’t get me wrong.. there were some very cool trails and stuff for everyone. But by the end of the day I felt like pulling my hair out. Unfortunately, part of the issue was not having a clue where we were going. We didn’t have a map until we were able to get a pic of someone else’s later in the day. And Lifetime trail maps doesn’t have the update for the Blue Holler system yet, so I was just tracking. All in all.. it was a neat place with some great riding and spots to stop! I’ll go back as it’s close to home and have barely touched the trails avalible. They only have primitive camping for now but are working on sites and cabins.

150D9C49 C5F4 48E4 8817 120DD2947C74

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
So after one of our buddies was an hour late to meet for our trip to a new local riding spot.. we hit the road. Once there the day looked like it was going to be pretty cool.
View attachment 77119 View attachment 77120 View attachment 77121 View attachment 77122

The stopping that is... ever have one of those days where you just want to ride but the guys you’re with just want to stand around their side by sides? Well that was my day.

View attachment 77123

The rzr guys would climb hills and banks.. and break stuff while the rest of us watched. Found another neat spot.

View attachment 77125

And after 5 and a half hours of “riding”... errr??? It was time to head home????... mind you, there was no beer involved all day. Just a lot of stopping. So after all this instead of taking some different trails back to the trucks...... we backtrack probably 4 of the.., wait for it........11 miles total!

View attachment 77124

Now don’t get me wrong.. there were some very cool trails and stuff for everyone. But by the end of the day I felt like pulling my hair out. Unfortunately, part of the issue was not having a clue where we were going. We didn’t have a map until we were able to get a pic of someone else’s later in the day. And Lifetime trail maps doesn’t have the update for the Blue Holler system yet, so I was just tracking. All in all.. it was a neat place with some great riding and spots to stop! I’ll go back as it’s close to home and have barely touched the trails avalible. They only have primitive camping for now but are working on sites and cabins.

View attachment 77126
Hope you wore comfortable shoes for all that standing around!o_O;)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 77119 View attachment 77120 View attachment 77121 View attachment 77122

View attachment 77123

View attachment 77125

View attachment 77124

View attachment 77126
Must've had @Plumber32 in the group....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks too cool! Some possible Indian habitation sites nearby I'd imagine. Early man, unlike your friend.....:)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 77123

View attachment 77125

View attachment 77124

View attachment 77126
Looks cool. How far from your house is it?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tigermark how can I like my own post?

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lick my balls ive done this so much now I just enjoy the comerodery! Except when they rear end me!!!! But everyone is in a hurry to get nowhere!
Lol don't get all pissy over a joke. And learn the difference between a love tap and getting rear ended. If I didn't like ya I'd be using that bumper to push ya down the trail.

J

JTW

Lol don't get all pissy over a joke. And learn the difference between a love tap and getting rear ended. If I didn't like ya I'd be using that bumper to push ya down the trail.

Coming from the guy that really sent me nudes of himself!! WTF man?!!

Reactions: Plumber32
advertisement