Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
You guys are welcome down here anytime. We have plenty of space for a TT. water and power available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Didn't realize you could do that. Cool

If remember right there was area that had big back name then add name to front I think. It's going to be a lot no matter what. Lots of us and many will be hard to remember first name even knowing it. Our minds will be goo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If remember right there was area that had big back name then add name to front I think. It's going to be a lot no matter what. Lots of us and many will be hard to remember first name even knowing it. Our minds will be goo!

Just shout and point hey guy!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ya well I'm afraid there will be some of that for everyone

The sad part is we will recognize the rides and their name and relate that to club name of the owner and the have to add real name to the club name..lol:rolleyes:

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The sad part is we will recognize the rides and their name and relate that to club name of the owner and the have to add real name to the club name..lol:rolleyes:

I'm sure that some of the guys that have heavily modified there rig will be easy to pick out (CP) .
But there will be others where just pinning down what model Pioneer they have will be tricky.

Quick observation from the pre -ride this last weekend, usually when I have been on a ride with the HondaSxS.com club it is rare to see another pioneer "in the wild ".
This last weekend I think there where as many pioneers not with the group as with the group.
Cool to see the Pioneers taking off but I might need to find a new club to keep the exclusivity feeling.
(I saw a youtube of some guys riding old Honda cub scooters off road...)

advertisement
J

JTW

I'm sure that some of the guys that have heavily modified there rig will be easy to pick out (CP) .
But there will be others where just pinning down what model Pioneer they have will be tricky.

Quick observation from the pre -ride this last weekend, usually when I have been on a ride with the HondaSxS.com club it is rare to see another pioneer "in the wild ".
This last weekend I think there where as many pioneers not with the group as with the group.
Cool to see the Pioneers taking off but I might need to find a new club to keep the exclusivity feeling.
(I saw a youtube of some guys riding old Honda cub scooters off road...)
Do we need to get HondaSXS flags to fly off the rops so we all know who to follow?

J

Jshell3

Do we need to get HondaSXS flags to fly off the rops so we all know who to follow?
Better yet...

IMG 4267

Reactions: JTW and lee
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I have two long dealer banners the Kent Powersports gave me. They are the small triangle type. I will have to get a picture tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jshell3
J

JTW

Obviously a lot of us will have CB's... anyone bringing a computer to program them? I tried manually programming mine and failed.. then ordered the cable but haven't attempted yet.

J

Jshell3

Obviously a lot of us will have CB's... anyone bringing a computer to program them? I tried manually programming mine and failed.. then ordered the cable but haven't attempted yet.
Cable is easy. Download CHIRP software. It's free. And works !

Reactions: Ragnar406 and JTW
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You mean ham radios?i did all my programming by hand... downside of a Mac.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll try it on my iMac my MacBook Pro has an older OS maybe that is the difference.

J

Jshell3

Either way... somebody needs to give me some frequencies!

Preferably before I leave the house.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement