BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it happened oldest wasn't watching while going thru 18' gate ran into a angle iron foot I put on post to hold up gate ripped 2 1/2 ×4" lag bolts out of post did some damage to Honda think I was madder because we came thru gate and she was like what happened to that ? Rim finder skid plate guess it could have been worse Aa9c2a7ef9efe1d6661368ab7cc3d3a3

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Well it happened oldest wasn't watching while going thru 18' gate ran into a angle iron foot I put on post to hold up gate ripped 2 1/2 ×4" lag bolts out of post did some damage to Honda think I was madder because we came thru gate and she was like what happened to that ? Rim finder skid plate guess it could have been worse View attachment 77289

f***ing kids!

Reactions: BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well it happened oldest wasn't watching while going thru 18' gate ran into a angle iron foot I put on post to hold up gate ripped 2 1/2 ×4" lag bolts out of post did some damage to Honda think I was madder because we came thru gate and she was like what happened to that ? Rim finder skid plate guess it could have been worse View attachment 77289

Good thing you got the LT's. Rocktanes and all the others would've left her stranded at the gate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My favorite pic from Memorial Day weekend!
This is why I’m not around much during boating season!
View attachment 77317

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were Law Enforcement I’d be checking that vessel for drugs and money laundering!
Looks like a good day:)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My favorite pic from Memorial Day weekend!
This is why I’m not around much during boating season!
View attachment 77317

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of jumping on the soapbox here but with the hard time I've seen people give you is it safe to say you made it to a 100 this weekend. Lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!