moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty much. Took down measurements 4 months ago. It’ll have all the basics but I want everything close together for ease of install and efficiency. It’ll have small bathroom,double sink,refer,micro. Instant hot water and blue flame heater also diesel heater. No oven but fold out grill,outside shower. 1500watts solar with double 8d deep cycles. Will do auto power awning and decent sound system. All glass will be smooth huge double panes. Big entry door.
All water lines will be inside so we can use in the winter. I want to build everything into the box Incase anything ever happens to the chassis so I can just jack it up and roll a different rig under it. Simple,cheap and easy to drive. I don’t need a big bus anymore, it’s about the outdoors not the indoors. Be about 5.5k invested and I have built stuff before so that’s a real estimate.
I’m SICK of towing stuff. I want easy!
100 percent with you. I’m tired of towing too. The flatbed is almost done. Paint and body will be done by the end of the month, has to be as I’m losing my garage.

F222188E C037 4426 9AA0 6164C55EFB86

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
100 percent with you. I’m tired of towing too. The flatbed is almost done. Paint and body will be done by the end of the month, has to be as I’m losing my garage.

View attachment 74527
That’s looking good Mopar!! Love the pipes. I’m impressed you took that so far.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have never quite understood the whole yeti attraction. Why spend 2-300+ on a cooler made in china? There are options out there for coolers made right here in the USA. If yeti was in your budget, I would suggest looking into Pelican coolers. Designed and made in California. They have SS cups as well. Unfortunately the cup is made in China, but the lid is USA made. I know @100Acre took one home from takeover. Maybe he will chime in with a comparison?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have never quite understood the whole yeti attraction. Why spend 2-300+ on a cooler made in china? There are options out there for coolers made right here in the USA. If yeti was in your budget, I would suggest looking into Pelican coolers. Designed and made in California. They have SS cups as well. Unfortunately the cup is made in China, but the lid is USA made. I know @100Acre took one home from takeover. Maybe he will chime in with a comparison?
I'm not sure if pelican is made in the USA...I have one, guess I'll have to check lol. Pelican is a good cooler but damn it's heavy! Yeti used to be made in USA 10 years ago when I bought my yeti 20.

The best cooler hands down is a Grizzly. They are made in Iowa and are indestructible. They have a video of them setting the loader of a 6400 John deere on a cooler and picking up the tractor. I know the national sales manager pretty well and I'm working on getting a discount for hondasxs members.

www.grizzlycoolers.com

I have a 15,20,40,and 75

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
After discussing coolers a little at [HASHTAG]#takeover[/HASHTAG] with @Cuoutdoors, I also have a Grizzly 20 cooler on my rear rack. After finding out they are made is Iowa, I will be buying American made now. Let's do our part to make America great again!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Big fan of ORCA they are made in US, based in Nashville, and support vets.

I buy a metric ton of their cups for company branded giveaways every year.

YETI has always been the “daddy bought me this cooler and the truck to haul it with brand” in my mind.

Now S.H.I.T.I. Coolers is where it’s at!

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Working great so far for Hot Chocolate and hot tea. I personally wouldn't ever buy a yeti due to the costs and definitely won't now because of their lack of patriotism. Yeti ain't no Bigfoot!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After discussing coolers a little at [HASHTAG]#takeover[/HASHTAG] with @Cuoutdoors, I also have a Grizzly 20 cooler on my rear rack. After finding out they are made is Iowa, I will be buying American made now. Let's do our part to make America great again!
I contemplated smashing my yetti, I'll just cover up the name, but pelican is going to replace it. I've seen what @CumminsPusher can do to a pelican. Hell his hinges aren't even broken in yet, and he's opened that thing millions of times just last year! :D

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I was actually thinking about this build yesterday, wondering how it was going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought you would be done by now with that by now... interesting
It's been on the back burner the last 3 months. Trying to get back to it now.

advertisement