Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So what's the plan 4 ft up front for bathroom and kitchenette big fold up ramp with legs for a portch with awning ? Fold down beds on walls

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Pretty much. Took down measurements 4 months ago. It’ll have all the basics but I want everything close together for ease of install and efficiency. It’ll have small bathroom,double sink,refer,micro. Instant hot water and blue flame heater also diesel heater. No oven but fold out grill,outside shower. 1500watts solar with double 8d deep cycles. Will do auto power awning and decent sound system. All glass will be smooth huge double panes. Big entry door.
All water lines will be inside so we can use in the winter. I want to build everything into the box Incase anything ever happens to the chassis so I can just jack it up and roll a different rig under it. Simple,cheap and easy to drive. I don’t need a big bus anymore, it’s about the outdoors not the indoors. Be about 5.5k invested and I have built stuff before so that’s a real estimate.
I’m SICK of towing stuff. I want easy!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty much. Took down measurements 4 months ago. It’ll have all the basics but I want everything close together for ease of install and efficiency. It’ll have small bathroom,double sink,refer,micro. Instant hot water and blue flame heater also diesel heater. No oven but fold out grill,outside shower. 1500watts solar with double 8d deep cycles. Will do auto power awning and decent sound system. All glass will be smooth huge double panes. Big entry door.
All water lines will be inside so we can use in the winter. I want to build everything into the box Incase anything ever happens to the chassis so I can just jack it up and roll a different rig under it. Simple,cheap and easy to drive. I don’t need a big bus anymore, it’s about the outdoors not the indoors. Be about 5.5k invested and I have built stuff before so that’s a real estimate.
I’m SICK of towing stuff. I want easy!
Sounds sweet can't wait to see

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5