Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t ride on slate rock then... cuts em like butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole time I kept asking myself why did bomar dump these! Did great here anyhow . P.s. how was the drive inn?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The whole time I kept asking myself why did bomar dump these! Did great here anyhow . P.s. how was the drive inn?

Good until my oldest FaceTimed my wife screaming bloody murder begging us to come to Missouri because she was in so much pain. Some kind of stomach problem. We left immediately and ran home and jumped in the motorhome and headed to Missouri. Made it about 30 minutes ago. She’s fine now of course. Isn’t that how it always is? Lol. Doesn’t matter how many times my kids cry wolf... I promise I’ll never stop coming.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Oh on the tires. Those were definitely the second best tires I had. They held up pretty well but man I cut the tread down to nothing in under 700 miles. I don’t know if you noticed, but I tend to ride in 2wd and just mat it til it stops going then I’ll try 4wd so some of it is my own fault, but the slate rocks around here really do cut tires all to pieces quick. We can’t keep tires on our farm rigs and they are diesels so they aren’t spinning out like I am.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good until my oldest FaceTimed my wife screaming bloody murder begging us to come to Missouri because she was in so much pain. Some kind of stomach problem. We left immediately and ran home and jumped in the motorhome and headed to Missouri. Made it about 30 minutes ago. She’s fine now of course. Isn’t that how it always is? Lol. Doesn’t matter how many times my kids cry wolf... I promise I’ll never stop coming.

I totally get it. Even if they cry wolf the instincts take over!

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Rise and shine!

20180428 070712

advertisement
advertisement