H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you have a mullet cp?.... And a butt rocking comero?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
By not denying it i assume that you did! Its ok my wife did too up all the way till the 8th grade. I love to poke fun at her for it.

Reactions: JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you have a mullet cp?.... And a butt rocking comero?

Nope long hair and a built 90 twin turbo 300zx. It was super fun f***ing with cameros and mustangs! I was over 450 tire hp back then no one touched it. Had turbo Supra and conquest tsi too. I was an outcast that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope long hair and a built 90 twin turbo 300zx. It was super fun f***ing with cameros and mustangs! I was over 450 tire hp back then no one touched it. Had turbo Supra and conquest tsi too. I was an outcast that way.

Always thought it would be cool to build a pissed off supra.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Always thought it would be cool to build a pissed off supra.

Back then it was expensive and you had to do the testing. American cars were a joke power wise and always solid axel and stupid crap. The japs had them beat stock and were a lot better car. I had a 94 Supra turbo but didn't do a ton to that. The Z was a f***ing superstar. I had so many blown big blocks talk s*** and I'd smoke um in 1/4 mile. What was fun was on the street the traction bars and solid axel was an embarrassment. They always gave me hell because it was "lighter" ha, I was 350 heavier then an IROC that had twice the motor. Loved it! My 2.6ltr 4 popper Conquest Tsi "Mitsubishi " had just shy of 500 hp and 580tq in 92. Hard for emission laden American cars to stay up with that. Lost license for over a decade because of that one. Wasn't scared of nothing. Regrets yes but loved it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea little bit befor my time. I was more fannel shirts. The whole grunge nirvana thing was around

Man I still remember this huge warehouse party where Alice n Chains was the band omg that's about all I remember lmao. Two buddies and I stumbled across some women wanting to go. 7 of us piled in the Conquest we got naked along the way somehow lol and showed up there. All I'll say I don't remember a ton but what I do....lol. We got lost in downtown Seattle for hours and no one complained. Those days were so much fun but wouldn't go back, life's better but man they don't make parties like that anymore.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hummm.. I've got a 60" Kubota zero turn, but that too might be a bit over kill. I was using the Massey 135 and a finish mower for mine.. but I hated it and went to the Kubota.. it's FAR better!
I want one plenty of used one's by me with a lot of attachments. I gotta build a garage 1st.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I still remember this huge warehouse party where Alice n Chains was the band omg that's about all I remember lmao. Two buddies and I stumbled across some women wanting to go. 7 of us piled in the Conquest we got naked along the way somehow lol and showed up there. All I'll say I don't remember a ton but what I do....lol. We got lost in downtown Seattle for hours and no one complained. Those days were so much fun but wouldn't go back, life's better but man they don't make parties like that anymore.
Well drove a Dodge Conquest. It was powerful! It was easy to get my dad going. Then it was a 91 supra turbo but the clutch was too much for my sister! Ended up with a 92 clelica gts which was awesome handled like a dream

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He was an old muscle car guy he had a 69 road runner with a 426 hemi. Then a 71 pro street Cuda that ran 144mph! At 9.8 he sold that they put a different suspension in it and dropped a sec. He got burned out who ever had the most money had the fastest car had the most money or used to

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He was an old muscle car guy he had a 69 road runner with a 426 hemi. Then a 71 pro street Cuda that ran 144mph! At 9.8 he sold that they put a different suspension in it and dropped a sec. He got burned out who ever had the most money had the fastest car had the most money or used to

I was 11.56 with a 3200 pound 4 popper Jap car in 95 on street tires and legal emissions. That was pretty good back then but it was all by experiments, easy now but not then. Grew up Mopar had a 426 wedge 67 Satellite and several other cool ones but my old man and I didn't get along for years so I always did something else. No help I learned as I went. Wish I hadn't but we're good now.

J

JTW

I was 11.56 with a 3200 pound 4 popper Jap car in 95 on street tires and legal emissions. That was pretty good back then but it was all by experiments, easy now but not then. Grew up Mopar had a 426 wedge 67 Satellite and several other cool ones but my old man and I didn't get along for years so I always did something else. No help I learned as I went. Wish I hadn't but we're good now.

Glad you put differences aside!! Our time is limited.

J

JTW

I haven't said this to too many people but my dad left my mom for a newer model and it wasn't ok. Took years for us to be ok. We are now but that's bulls*** and I busted my ass for years to show that guy how s*** should be done. We all make mistakes and it shouldn't be held against you forever but sure changed me. I do things different but it's to show my kids the right way, I expect my kids to earn their way makes tougher kids and that's good in this day because most kids don't have the good and bad mine grow up knowing. Most parents are either soft or too hard my kids grew up good because of my family's mistakes

Well said!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do they offer a 28 x 10 that you can use the front? Just curious why you would use the 9 inch in the front.
Yes they have a 10, I was just getting what I already had on there.

Reactions: joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a fan of the orange tractors too.

Dce54fd639c2bc9652c5afc867fd3f7f

I guess I like tearing s*** up to!