BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is above my pay grade. I don’t know the lingo for the homos. @JTW would know. He is all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Play on words. Suv/ Hummer ha ha

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Coolest thing in awhile. Ran into this vet tonight that was having some bad times. Won’t go into that but really bad times. We bs’ed for awhile and I found out he gives everything he can do to others. He builds things from around his home and gives whatever he can just to see others smile. Awesome guy. I tried turning him down on bringing something home but with him it’s impossible lol. Paid the bartender for a couple drinks for him before I left. Never know who’ll you’ll meet if you’re down to talking to a stranger. Really cool birdhouse he sent me home with!
EA361303 FAEA 4C87 8E57 E85BDB63A4B0

J

JTW

Hey f***ers!! Been busy with work lately... oldest girl had a bomb threat at their school yesterday. Hospital meetings tonight regarding creating a tax district as a new revenue source. Everybody’s been about half sick... and I really don’t like any of you cocksuckers.. so there!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is above my pay grade. I don’t know the lingo for the homos. @JTW would know. He is all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it’s level of herpies. I tried reading JTW’s book but felt violated 3 pages in so that’s about all I got from it. At the Takeover he gave me the book, a muscle relaxer,a roofie, and a blue pill. I don’t know what it all means but I don’t trust him.

advertisement