H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Years back I worked with a friend landscaping during the slow times at the body shop. We had the ahole start and was always saying stupid stuff pissing us off. He use to be one of this "yo mama" this or that. My buddy couldn't stand him either and one day I had enough I was carrying a load of Growco in the Bobcat I saw him enter a crapper so I went and shoved it over on the door. Lots of us watched it was hilarious watching him try to get out. He finally kicked the roof out and left. Never saw him again.
My funny porta potty story envolves a truck load of buddies going down to the natives to get the good fire works befor the 4th. And one buddy who was nursing a hang over and had the beer $h!ts had us stop at a porta potty on the way. So when he was in there the driver backed his duramax up to block the door of it and turned his tuner to stage coal train. Then held it to the floor. Smoked and choked him out while he was making a deposit. He came out and puked all over the grass.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, it's off to the body shop Monday. Looks like mama has been demoted to ol blue.

IMG 20170114 165752222 HDR

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My funny porta potty story envolves a truck load of buddies going down to the natives to get the good fire works befor the 4th. And one buddy who was nursing a hang over and had the beer $h!ts had us stop at a porta potty on the way. So when he was in there the driver backed his duramax up to block the door of it and turned his tuner to stage coal train. Then held it to the floor. Smoked and choked him out while he was making a deposit. He came out and puked all over the grass.

That's f***ed up. Lol

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Diesel exhaust would be s***ty on a hangover!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: moparornocar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes, nothing like the smell of diesel n the morning. Lol

Omg I've been driving my friends 6.0 diesel while my tranny is being looked at. When that thing finally starts up in the morning it leaves the snow black for about 15 ft

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wanna put a 4bt in my pickup so bad.

I'd like to find a newer Landcrusher for the wife and do that. I know a guy that has one in a 1/2 ton dodge and he can get 30+. You can still find them in Ups and breadtrucks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
C060f09fedae2c5a3a1a959ff43edb31
Daughter and a friend enjoyed the new snow on our motocross track. Didn't get out being sick but enjoyed the off day.
C7371fa76af9aafffa1bac67ce97b61b
Looks like travel is going to get better lol.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to find a newer Landcrusher for the wife and do that. I know a guy that has one in a 1/2 ton dodge and he can get 30+. You can still find them in Ups and breadtrucks.

And case back hoes and small dozers run them too

advertisement