Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know @JTW I flip your Lotta crap and you need most of it but I'm looking forward to riding with you man. Very curious to meet your wife as well she's got to be pretty badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know @JTW I flip your Lotta crap and you need most of it but I'm looking forward to riding with you man. Very curious to meet your wife as well she's got to be pretty badass

Any body that enjoys his sense of humour has to be all right in my book

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Your post about "your experimental years" or to far to the takeover? Im confused

The experimental years.. it was f***ing crickets outta y'all! Lmao! And no I didn't suck D for dollars in collage! I may have saddled up on some questionable ladies.. but what can I say... I'm a giver!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Any body that enjoys his sense of humour has to be all right in my book

I totally agree!! I might be begging her to leave him behind and steal his thousand. wouldn't people that stayed back and camp be pissed

advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The experimental years.. it was f***ing crickets outta y'all! Lmao! And no I didn't suck D for dollars in collage! I may have saddled up on some questionable ladies.. but what can I say... I'm a giver!
Hey whoa! Think we should adopt the dont ask dont tell policy here

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Every one expects us to go down there. Id be more likely to go to ak than tenesse. Been there twice during the spring and the summer and that place is amazing! I cant wait for the day i could make it back

I know Tennessee has some of the most bad ass trails in the world. Just look at the breed of rock bouncer tube chassis rigs that have morphed into within the last ten or 15 years. You dont need rigs like that when you are going down easy trails.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Every one expects us to go down there. Id be more likely to go to ak than tenesse. Been there twice during the spring and the summer and that place is amazing! I cant wait for the day i could make it back

No people don't expect it at all just begging and pleading in the hopes.
Hey I've never had more then one day off in a work week,haven't been further driving then Montana and have 400k on my truck and I'm going. Thats big for us. I know not everyone can but there is always a possibility

advertisement