GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Blackened Grouper was spot on today! I do miss the salad bar since they took it out after covid. Hushpuppies and honey butter were as good as ever. We always try to hit up DJ's atleast once every trip.
I did steak and scallops last time and it was excellent. Normally don’t do steak at the beach but I’m glad I did.

If you have time and want to go on a little adventure. Go to the Calabash Seafood Hut in Calabash. It’s nothing fancy looking, but their fried shrimp is outstanding. Extremely affordable too. Owned by one of the original Calabash families, related to the ones that owned Coleman’s on the water that’s no longer there.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I did steak and scallops last time and it was excellent. Normally don’t do steak at the beach but I’m glad I did.

If you have time and want to go on a little adventure. Go to the Calabash Seafood Hut in Calabash. It’s nothing fancy looking, but their fried shrimp is outstanding. Extremely affordable too. Owned by one of the original Calabash families, related to the ones that owned Coleman’s on the water that’s no longer there.
Not a 100% sure but I believe that's one we have been to before in Calabash.. It was excellent. We usually split it up, 1/2 &1/2 between places like Drunken Jack's and Flying Fish and the all you can eat crab legs at Original Benjamin's or Captain George's. Just hit up the Tiki Bar at our resort for a L.I.T. Cheers!

advertisement