H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will post this elsewhere if I can't get a quick answer. The old man has a P1K3. Honda hard roof and soft back panel. Can't get the roof and panel to work together. I haven't looked at it yet, but will soon. He's a handy guy, and has tried to no avail. Any tricks?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I will post this elsewhere if I can't get a quick answer. The old man has a P1K3. Honda hard roof and soft back panel. Can't get the roof and panel to work together. I haven't looked at it yet, but will soon. He's a handy guy, and has tried to no avail. Any tricks?

There is some threads on that very subject I've come across in here. Seemed to salved there problem. Search those words and you'll find it.

Reactions: sharp and Corona1
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't do the shandy.. but these on the other hand are thirst quenching and delicious!!

View attachment 43663
Hummmm... imma shinnerbock and Amber bock dark lager guy usually.. but this grapefruit beer is tits! I'll try any of them though!
I'm usually always a bud light guy and I have never drank beer to quench a thurst I use water for that. Lol

advertisement
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
If you dig grapefruit then you should search out deep eddy's vodka. I wont drink vodka but that stuff is good.

I went to a 60 band 6 day music fest in Colorado. Sponsored by deep eddy. All I remember is wearing these shades the entire time. And a dude screaming deep eddy bloody ever morning in the hotel halls and lobby.

IMG 1614

advertisement