Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You got some of the biggest trees over on the left coast!
I know. We were supposed to go riding this weekend and that would've really helped us after last weekend but couldn't afford it. We haven't been riding at all it was all held for Takeover now we're kind down because it was such a good time. Going next weekend I think hopefully to see our friend Hounddog haven't seen him in too long. Got to get pj ready but honestly I haven't wanted to start fixing all the memories out of it. Weird I guess. I definitely prefer the riding here over RRB but sure miss my friends out there already. That many machines all cruising was great

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know. We were supposed to go riding this weekend and that would've really helped us after last weekend but couldn't afford it. We haven't been riding at all it was all held for Takeover now we're kind down because it was such a good time. Going next weekend I think hopefully to see our friend Hounddog haven't seen him in too long. Got to get pj ready but honestly I haven't wanted to start fixing all the memories out of it. Weird I guess. I definitely prefer the riding here over RRB but sure miss my friends out there already. That many machines all cruising was great
Same here I can't wait to get all the things done on mine. Just not to fired up to load up and go the next 4 weeks. Gotta be very productive at work so I can go I'm 6 weeks out on work right now!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5