sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like there ain't much activity on this thread tonight. I just had a turkey sandwinch that was delicious, I wanted cheese on it but didn't have sliced cheese so I just piled up shredded cheese worked perfect but made a mess it's not the first time I've done it, but the first time I admitted that I did it. Lol

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like there ain't much activity on this thread tonight. I just had a turkey sandwinch that was delicious, I wanted cheese on it but didn't have sliced cheese so I just piled up shredded cheese worked perfect but made a mess it's not the first time I've done it, but the first time I admitted that I did it. Lol
Peeled leftover crawfish for an hr then had ham and cheese, but the wife gone do something with it tomorrow, hoping my friends hold off awhile on the crawfish gatherings for bit I've bout had it for awhile

J

JTW

Stick it in the microwave for a few seconds and it won't be messy!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just in from the shop, looks like the meeting was called off tonight.

Oh well, I'll just take my medication and go to bed.....

3a08621334e24d6f48b9c91fed06f51f.jpg

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Freshly smoked sausage/bacon and fresh eggs... NAW!!!! We are going to Sue Ann's at the bottom of the mountain I think

advertisement