H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried powering them with 2 milwaukee m18 5.0 batteries just to see how long it would last but 2 batteries together on only one light only lasted 14 mins

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 52 inch pulls 25 amps
Each light will be on seperate circuts. And our trucks all have led marker lights. So i think it will be close. Nothing less its passing the time. Have to be here. And im tired of cleaning.

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My 52 inch pulls 25 amps

Jtw I remember when you first came in and I hated you lol. My apologies you're an awesome guy I normally am good judge of character well I got you wrong. You me the two a's and the rest of the group are going to have a great time. Can't wait to make up for my early attitude. We're going to part of a huge thing let's do it to it. I love you man (not gay but like a good brother) and shenanigans under way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jtw I remember when you first came in and I hated you lol. My apologies you're an awesome guy I normally am good judge of character well I got you wrong. You me the two a's and the rest of the group are going to have a great time. Can't wait to make up for my early attitude. We're going to part of a huge thing let's do it to it. I love you man (not gay but like a good brother) and shenanigans under way lol

Ya its hard to come on this site lately. For the most part it all that is ralked about. Im pretty jealous of every one who will be attending

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya its hard to come on this site lately. For the most part it all that is ralked about. Im pretty jealous of every one who will be attending

We've got cab room. You make it here free ride for two. I know kids are involved so I'm positive of answer but I know you by now and I trust the company!

Reactions: sharp and popeye
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I so would if i could. But just not doable right now.

Reactions: sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well 20 mins later and no blown fuses
195ccd3a39a28cec680e7df850969e00.jpg

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like my duck bombs
Lmao,

Those are for the mrs. Coors Light is American beer at its finest. Right @CumminsPusher ? Real men don't need no stinking craft beer ;)
Real men drink coors? Paaaaleasse! Your so called real men don't want taste. You want it soooo cold you can't taste the nasty fizzy yellow stuff. Drink up that formaldehyde injected, rice brewed foreign owned beer. Golden Colorado my arse.

Reactions: Tigermark
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like my duck bombs

Real men drink coors? Paaaaleasse! Your so called real men don't want taste. You want it soooo cold you can't taste the nasty fizzy yellow stuff. Drink up that formaldehyde injected, rice brewed foreign owned beer. Golden Colorado my arse.
Had a lot of cheap macaroni growing up, it's still prolly my fav but don't mind me. I'm trailer trash anyway lol

advertisement
J

JTW

Lol.. I'm like a genital wart. I grow on ya!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol.. I'm like a genital wart. I grow on ya!
You're not going away anytime soon so may as well love on and caress you lol. Btw I didn't mean bad by that, just meant sometimes you have to read the book especially if it's got a weird cover

J

JTW

You're not going away anytime soon so may as well love on and caress you lol. Btw I didn't mean bad by that, just meant sometimes you have to read the book especially if it's got a weird cover
You should know by now that I don't take offense to much of anything... lol.. I'm well aware of how I come across, I'm an acquired taste. Guess I need to eat more fruit!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You should know by now that I don't take offense to much of anything... lol.. I'm well aware of how I come across, I'm an acquired taste. Guess I need to eat more fruit!
Fruits good I hate veggies. Meat is the best!
It's a good thing to be that way sometimes it keeps the world from getting to ya.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty damn cool Honda street bike I saw today. Went up to the house of Yamaha dealer owner I trade work out for today to look at his ski boat I'm trading paint work for the latest Polaris rebuild he did for me.
He's got all kinds of cool toys from Honda and Yamaha from vintage to new stuff. We were talking about the upcoming cummins swap into his Chev diesel and he said hey check out this inline 6. I'd never seen it but yes 6 in a row across the front. Said it's not fast but really a smooth bike.
IMG 9558

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pretty damn cool Honda street bike I saw today. Went up to the house of Yamaha dealer owner I trade work out for today to look at his ski boat I'm trading paint work for the latest Polaris rebuild he did for me.
He's got all kinds of cool toys from Honda and Yamaha from vintage to new stuff. We were talking about the upcoming cummins swap into his Chev diesel and he said hey check out this inline 6. I'd never seen it but yes 6 in a row across the front. Said it's not fast but really a smooth bike.
View attachment 39961

Better not lay that one down......... you'd never pick it up by yourself!

(actually, as big as it is, it would probably not tip very far!)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement