P1000 Got hassled by the fuzz

R

rickoshea

can't operate ours on roads up here either unless we're crossing at a 90,so we have trails that parallel most of the main roads and run along the road easement.they are a friggin' blast.i can usually clear a driveway crossing if i get enough speed going.dirtbikes,quads,snowmobiles,sxs's all use the trails.they lead to town,the bar,the gas stations,the general store.last summer i went a week without driving my truck once.all my travel was in the p1k.even up to the landfill a couple times.booze runs,icecream for the grandkids,dinner at the pub,all without touching blacktop.

D

Dasmoeturhead

can't operate ours on roads up here either unless we're crossing at a 90,so we have trails that parallel most of the main roads and run along the road easement.they are a friggin' blast.i can usually clear a driveway crossing if i get enough speed going.dirtbikes,quads,snowmobiles,sxs's all use the trails.they lead to town,the bar,the gas stations,the general store.last summer i went a week without driving my truck once.all my travel was in the p1k.even up to the landfill a couple times.booze runs,icecream for the grandkids,dinner at the pub,all without touching blacktop.
b****in!