FYI - new units

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Picked up a new P3 LE yesterday. Spent the day putting some parts on. Removed the air filter cover to look at what Honda did to help fix the water issue. There was a pre filter that you could see from the outside but nothing else inside. I thought I saw a picture that someone took that showed another filter inside the cover. I'm thinking I'm missing that second filter. I put another filter over the opening because I'm headed up to some dusty high country in the morning to do some sheep and goat scouting.
I think we should start a new thread on issues people find with their new machines ( loose bolts, missing fasteners, etc) so that others can check their own machines.

J

JTW

Picked up a new P3 LE yesterday. Spent the day putting some parts on. Removed the air filter cover to look at what Honda did to help fix the water issue. There was a pre filter that you could see from the outside but nothing else inside. I thought I saw a picture that someone took that showed another filter inside the cover. I'm thinking I'm missing that second filter. I put another filter over the opening because I'm headed up to some dusty high country in the morning to do some sheep and goat scouting.
I think we should start a new thread on issues people find with their new machines ( loose bolts, missing fasteners, etc) so that others can check their own machines.
I have found it imperative to go over these things with a fine tooth comb! The QC is poor at best!

Reactions: Dp5hunter