EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No wings or bumper pull to mount lights on. The best bumper I've seen is on @EMAW's P1, of course he made it, I offered to wax his truck and S x S if he would consider building me one and pay him, he laughed. Think that is a no.
Wow, Im sorry…….didn’t think you were serious!
I do like the BadDwg bumpers……..

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Be careful with the approach angle on the Bad Dawg bumper. Even with 30" tires when the bumper bumps rocks and logs it caves in. I had the same problem with the RD bumper.

The Warn bumper and plow mount are a lot more stout and offer better approach angle.
The approach angle could be a problem out here, some of the desert washouts are pretty sharp and deep. Catching the front dropping in would make winch access difficult; now yer stuck ‘head down, butt up’. :eek:

Reactions: EMAW and Rayger143
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I was to do over again, I think I'd be taking a serious look at the c-fab bumper. It has the top mounted winch, and the outer wings of the bumper move up under the headlights for a nice fit.

The BadDawg was cheaper, and met my top-mount requirement, but it never fit well under the headlights, and I had to chop it to not rub in my current configuration.

Post in thread 'P1K5Dave's 1000-5 Build' P1000 - P1K5Dave's 1000-5 Build