P1000 Finally got my P1K5D

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Shhhh I'm cheap too but you get what you pay for.

Update on my build - CATVOS is gonna lift mine this week - !

Reactions: Tot
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree with the money thing. I wouldn't spend that much on a stereo. But it's all relative to your finances and like you said, "your dream".

My father swears I'm crazy for spending 20k on a SXS. He says it all the time. "That's a waste" "I'd never do that". Etc.

Then I tell him, I would NEVER spend 3 grand on a set of golf clubs.

So, would I spend that much on a stereo? No. But with the lift, tires, and wheels. I may spend that.

Reactions: TOOLOUD
MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Please don't get me wrong. I like it. I just keep thinking even if it is two pieces of aluminum sheet, powder coated and a means to attach it....
There is no way I could ever justify that price or pay that much. I am the same guy who taught myself how to build my own 308AR (with the parts on it that I wanted) because I refused to pay the $2500 that everyone quoted me for it. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted, no compromises, for under $1200. Everyone is different though and I can respect that. I just don't wipe with the money I have coming in.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To me for some reason I just don't like the Honda roof so I am willing to put money there versus everything else can stay stock unless I have trouble with the 4 ply tires, then I would put some Sedonas on like Whiskey's. The only thing I am unsure of is if the 2 piece will be truly leak free, trouble free vs. a one piece. That is why I want to see more pictures of the roof to make sure. Its part of my adult ADD. :confused: Lol!

I can't tell you how much money I have already saved with all the free advise, quick tips, tricks, how to's that membership here has provided.