JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
There's supposed to be a very cool lookout that looks over Williamson. It's off of trail 36 and is called "Almost Heaven Swing" on the HMT Buffalo Mountain trail map. That's where we were headed before someone decided to lose a wheel. If y'all go back over that way be sure to check it out.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
There's supposed to be a very cool lookout that looks over Williamson. It's off of trail 36 and is called "Almost Heaven Swing" on the HMT Buffalo Mountain trail map. That's where we were headed before someone decided to lose a wheel. If y'all go back over that way be sure to check it out.
That does look like a cool place, Jen showed me before we went up there and asked but I told her I didn't know if it was on the trails we were riding. Now I have to tell her it was the Yamaha's fault we didn't get there 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
😍.. That is #1 on my list! Did not know we were headed there before, Wobbles, got us off track. 😆

Last edited:
advertisement
advertisement