Electric Exhaust Cutout

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
That's not my mod. I have a Pioneer, no Talon.

Friend saw it on YouTube and passed out on. I've never had, nor wanted any exhaust mods.

Just an internet oddity with no proven gain.

Ad fast as anatomical comments, I haven't heard anything like that since junior high. Certainly, not from well adjusted adults.

I see a lot of things on forums from UTVs to fishing/hunting, trials dogs to private piloting. If I see something I don't like, I just move on and let others have their opinion.

If you look back on this site, I usually preface my comments with, "see what others think", as my opinion is just based upon my needs and wants and personal experiences. It can't apply to everyone/anyone else as it does to me. It may only provide more information to help in making their final decision.

I can't imagine personally attacking someone over a forum post. The motivations for such actions are surely debatable and numerous.

Jumping to conclusions, without complete understanding of what is being discussed is only a gamble.

I try to provide help or opinions based on my positive or negative experiences with the subject at hand.

I don't really have time for silliness. I'm trying to recover from a stroke and this forum was providing a lot of fun, knowledge and comaraderie with others who have similar interests.

But, I may have made a mistake and need to delete my account and move on?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
TXDOC Don't delete your account, There is a neat little feature that i like to use, Just hover your mouse over the offenders name and a box pops up which you can then click on IGNORE and then the world is right again.