Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The scoots?? Why would anyone want to scoot on them?
Scoots as in nuts. You dont want to get bit in the balls! Come on jtw you getting sick again?

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll love the judge for snakes it's perfect!
This could be a great reason to add a tarus judge to my arsenal. .410 would be great snake medicine!

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Under hood, low profile, unassuming snorkel.

I know it needs to be done. I hear the warnings...
It's just that I get confused about hoses... Where to find them, what size tube to buy, what all do I need to extend to keep the water out... like fuel lines, vacuum lines, breather lines.

It's a mystery. I only ask this now, ahead of time, so someone can tell me to pick up a whatchamacallit or order a domahickey, I'll have in my possession.

I don't mind the beers. lol
Here is a list from amazon on snorkel parts CPOPE recently ordered. Radio has nothing to do with snorkel but you might need it if you don't have a snorkel LOL.

Snorkel parts

advertisement
J

JTW

I only take that one to bear country. A .410 pistol is all you need for Tennessee. But last yr i drove through Chicago! Need a howitzer for there!
I'm a big Ruger wheel gun and M77 fan.. I call dibs!!

Yeah.. I may pick up some 22mag shot shells for s***s and giggles. I keep a little keltec pmr30 in my box.. it's particular on what it cycles.. so I don't know if they would work or not.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a big Ruger wheel gun and M77 fan.. I call dibs!!

Yeah.. I may pick up some 22mag shot shells for s***s and giggles. I keep a little keltec pmr30 in my box.. it's particular on what it cycles.. so I don't know if they would work or not.
If time permits id like to check out a range.

advertisement