P500 Door Nets In, Out, On or Off?

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Is there a preferred way to position the nets or do you ride with them off entirely and why?

I don't know if mine are symmetrical right now but they didn't draw my attention so I'll assume they are. I am keeping mine on as the factory installed them. I have benefitted from them keeping small branches from whacking me but more importantly, they are supposed to keep your arms in the cab in the event of a tip or rollover. They don't obstruct me and don't prevent wind from circulating so it is all "upside" for me.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Dumpster. I mean off thrown in a cabinet. Doors may be next who knows. Can always put em back on just like tops and windshields.

Reactions: Tflynn and 100Acre
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Both on inside from dealer, 2017.

D

Deleted member 3748

I kept the nets on and I still get branches to the face. I want bigger nets!

D

Deleted member 3748

Ok, everybody's is mounted inside...do they bunch up behind you when getting in? o_O
I have no idea. Sometimes they keep the door from opening fully so I have to adjust them a little. Maybe you're thinking too hard about them? o_O

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have no idea. Sometimes they keep the door from opening fully so I have to adjust them a little. Maybe you're thinking too hard about them? o_O

Ironside rear I had to!

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement