P1000 DOES lights block air flow to radiator & get HOT?

mounting light bar on top of stock front bumper or wench directly in front of radiator hot weather ?

• Total voters
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We've definitely got tons of trails here you can keep it pinned to the floor all day if you want. Most of them I would cruise at way less throttle though unless i was following a buddy with a rzr
We'd love to get up that way I imagine it's quite a change of scenery

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
We'd love to get up that way I imagine it's quite a change of scenery
Its pretty cool being able to go from awesome desert to some forest roads. I might try to take this in part of the way through the rubicon trail this summer since I don't have a jeep anymore. Wish it wasn't so heavy it would probably be fun to take to sand mountain if it were lighter

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Its pretty cool being able to go from awesome desert to some forest roads. I might try to take this in part of the way through the rubicon trail this summer since I don't have a jeep anymore. Wish it wasn't so heavy it would probably be fun to take to sand mountain if it were lighter
We have great Forrests here with miles of trails. There are a couple of sand dunes (what we call deserts) not too far from here but they are small not open and the sand is crap. Mainly evergreens. I dream of retirement and cruising around from place to place and see our awesome country!

Reactions: CashMoney
Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have great Forrests here with miles of trails. There are a couple of sand dunes (what we call deserts) not too far from here but they are small not open and the sand is crap. Mainly evergreens. I dream of retirement and cruising around from place to place and see our awesome country!
Sounds like Forrest hill La