P1000 Denali or Warn Snow Plow System?

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did this exact comparison 3 years ago and went the Denali with the Hydro-turn. The Warn V-blade was just too much $$$ and too heavy. No regrets. Denali does exactly what need. No clearance problems and I did pay attention to that issue.

Reactions: Vikes79
B

bh1332

Mar 13, 2019
Wyoming
I did this exact comparison 3 years ago and went the Denali with the Hydro-turn. The Warn V-blade was just too much $$$ and too heavy. No regrets. Denali does exactly what need. No clearance problems and I did pay attention to that issue.

Do you still like your Denali? I am researching them now and plan to buy/install this summer. Moose, KFI Pro Poly, Warn ProVantage are some of my considerations. Is the Denali too heavy? I have read the really heavy ones can be hard on the front end/shocks.

G

GEM1N1998

Oct 22, 2020
Lee's Summit
Do you still like your Denali? I am researching them now and plan to buy/install this summer. Moose, KFI Pro Poly, Warn ProVantage are some of my considerations. Is the Denali too heavy? I have read the really heavy ones can be hard on the front end/shocks.
I have the Denali pro with hydro turn. It squats my front suspension right as an inch so not much at all. You’ll have zero issues with weight.

Reactions: bh1332
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I’ve got 2 years on mine and have zero regrets!

55569696 4867 43A7 AF97 DBBE7AB0247C

B

bh1332

Mar 13, 2019
Wyoming
On the Denali, I I want to angle the plow both directions, I’m assuming the standard plow would be best instead of the Pro. Correct? I am new to plows (and most snow for that matter....) and just don’t see how the pro would work trying to spot snow out of the narrow end.

Reactions: monaco
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
On the Denali, I I want to angle the plow both directions, I’m assuming the standard plow would be best instead of the Pro. Correct? I am new to plows (and most snow for that matter....) and just don’t see how the pro would work trying to spot snow out of the narrow end.
In a lot of ways it actually works quite well. I usually lead with the narrow end, but at times I have to lead with the big side.

I won’t go to a straight plow after having the county plow setup again.

But I have a 80 yard long driveway way too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD and bh1332