Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I put $500.00 down which put me first on the list for the Red 1000X coming in this April, I chose the red over the blue because it seemed like there was more paint in the front which may be silly i guess. I wanted the X for tighter spots and slightly better manuverability through the woods here in Montana. I just finished watching the first rides of the X & R this week in Utah, great positive feed back with both machines.
Both are awesome for what there built for. CONGRATS! Give us some feed back after you get yours!

Reactions: DaveM47
B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I put $500.00 down which put me first on the list for the Red 1000X coming in this April, I chose the red over the blue because it seemed like there was more paint in the front which may be silly i guess. I wanted the X for tighter spots and slightly better manuverability through the woods here in Montana. I just finished watching the first rides of the X & R this week in Utah, great positive feed back with both machines.

When I was thinking about getting the X I had the same issue with the paint, to much flat black on the front .I like blue and wish they offered the R in blue . I put a deposit on a red R a few weeks ago .

Reactions: DaveM47