Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had their 1/2 shield and it was great. Come to think of it, I still have it...

Took a couple of years to get a significant amount of scratches, but any non-coated one will do that eventually. Some polish would make it good as new. No yellowing, even in brutal AZ sun.

@TimG, who told you to use a squeegee? That seems like it would be bad for it.

Same here. It's one of the first things I added to my P5 2 years ago. Starting to get quite a few scratches but they are mostly my fault for the way I've treated and cleaned it.

I've always washed it off then wiped with a microfiber towel like it shows in the video where I bought it.

Half Windshield by DaBomb Windshields for Honda Pioneer 500: SideBySideStuff.com

Last edited:
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
cleaning
I had their 1/2 shield and it was great. Come to think of it, I still have it...

Took a couple of years to get a significant amount of scratches, but any non-coated one will do that eventually. Some polish would make it good as new. No yellowing, even in brutal AZ sun.

@TimG, who told you to use a squeegee? That seems like it would be bad for it.[/QUOTE

I thought it was in his cleaning video but I just re watched it and it wasn't. SORRY my bad. I would have bet money that was in a previous video. Still wouldn't recommend the windshield. They very easily scratch.I will be replacing mine with a Super ATV or Honda one soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DG Rider