Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 4wheeler is the same color as my 1000 too. But mines a 5seater. My foreman likes em thick like me.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They didn't care! I warned them there was a camera! They said oh well

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what it is but the Foremans like um thick!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife just read through this thread, when she finished reading she looked up at me shaking her head and had the nerve to tell me that I have too much time on my hands! For the life of me I can't figure out why she would say that. I thought I was contributing to society with innovation and research.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My new R&D crew

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have already came up with some great ideas!
Yeah but they think humans are too stupid to put them to good use. One more reason I'm a cat person instead of a dog guy. You can slap the crap out of your dog and it'll come right back with tail wagging wanting you to let it. Slap a cat and it's on! They won't come near you for 2 weeks lol. They don't take crap from their humans.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know these cats are different, their momma got pregnant when she was 9 months old ( what a permiscouious cat)/(hoe). So I took the momma to get fixed one morning and I thought It would be a good idea to put the cat in a wire dog cage in the back of the truck, little did I know that she would hit the latch while she was jumping around like a pin ball and jump out. I have retraced my route to the vet but no sigh of the cat. I have went on that route several times like I normally do the past few days, I even saw vultures and thought that must be cat scraps. No it was just normal road kill. I figured the momma would show up by now but no luck. With that being said thse cats have had more than a slap in the face but yet they still(- sorry I had to give my baby some teething tablets-) I'm back now. are dedicated to new innovation to the P1k,I think they will be a good asset to the team!
Yeah but they think humans are too stupid to put them to good use. One more reason I'm a cat person instead of a dog guy. You can slap the crap out of your dog and it'll come right back with tail wagging wanting you to let it. Slap a cat and it's on! They won't come near you for 2 weeks lol. They don't take crap from their humans.

advertisement