image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is too cute. Keep her warm now. Tennesseans don't fare well below 60 degrees lol.
She's got the perfect little setup with heat and everything. Cricket doesn't mess around with animals

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That thing will be the meanest sob you've ever seen @CumminsPusher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looked her up and that's what I was told she is. Hopefully not because she friendly now for sure but even if she'll be taken care of.

Reactions: sharp and pct
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She looked her up and that's what I was told she is. Hopefully not because she friendly now for sure but even if she'll be taken care of.

Be taken care of with a bullet to the head when it takes someone hand or finger off. Lol. Enjoy it while you can.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Box turtles have a smoothish shell and usually yellow outlines around the individual sections of shell. And no beak. She's a snapper I'm confident of it. Funny thing is it can be passed down to at least 2 generations lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Be taken care of with a bullet to the head when it takes someone hand or finger off. Lol. Enjoy it while you can.

Ive been told they make one hell of a soup. We ate one back when I was a kid. Couldn't tell ya what it tasted like though. Probably chicken lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She has humps not spikes.
IMG 0511
IMG 0512

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and pct
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The suspense is gonna kill me lol
I know you're an animal guy too. She is very sweet Delton you'd like her! She'll actually comes too you and loves to be held and fed by hand. Lots of personality for a turtle. Nearly everything in Tennessee is friendlier I guess

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know you're an animal guy too. She is very sweet Delton you'd like her! She'll actually comes too you and loves to be held and fed by hand. Lots of personality for a turtle. Nearly everything in Tennessee is friendlier I guess
Oh I'm an animal guy alright lol. Glad she's fitting into the family.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ive been told they make one hell of a soup. We ate one back when I was a kid. Couldn't tell ya what it tasted like though. Probably chicken lol
Is all you think of is eating? Wheres the LOVE? HA!

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hasn't been much to post lately PJ has been down for awhile now but last couple nights been burning the midnight oil to get up and going to be ready for 4th of July weekend with the family.
Major task and even the rain and storms haven't slowed us too much. Back excited to get out and pound some miles out. Required use of the bus for shelter tunes and power but it worked.
IMG 0593

Been moody lately so my apologies but a lot has been going on. Sometimes life doesn't go right or hand you what you want but if you look hard enough it usually gives you what you need. In this case it was friends who gave the needed push. Thanks guys you know who you are.

Last edited:
advertisement