image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol, just needed an opening to give @CumminsPusher a little pressure for the money shot:confused:
s*** man I'm doing a little here and a little there. I work for an hour on stuff sneak in 5 min on PJ then back to work. That whole passenger side was rough! But everything banged out and stuff going back on it. Only thing on the nose not fixed is bumper but pics tomorrow!
Check it out though...I hit everything but the brakes!
IMG 0001

Brake pads at 1500 miles! Measuring tool is a quarter I'll replace at a dime. Don't need no sticking brakes it's not a belt drive. Love manual mode during hard driving!

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
s*** man I'm doing a little here and a little there. I work for an hour on stuff sneak in 5 min on PJ then back to work. That whole passenger side was rough! But everything banged out and stuff going back on it. Only thing on the nose not fixed is bumper but pics tomorrow!
Check it out though...I hit everything but the brakes!
View attachment 44318

Brake pads at 1500 miles! Measuring tool is a quarter I'll replace at a dime. Don't need no sticking brakes it's not a belt drive. Love manual mode during hard driving!

Have you EVER used your brakes CP?????

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Everyone knows if you need to stop quick that nothing stops you quicker than using a slightly raised rock in the trail by compressing your front suspension at just the right moment:cool:
Ya that worked much better then one would think

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol...Not as painful to look back and joke now, but for an inexperienced driver could have been deadly!:eek:
That could've been real bad. Much worse if someone freaked out and hit the brakes. Shout out out to the seat belts they left bruises from that hit. Everyone wear your belts when you know you should!
IMG 0002

Here's pic of a-arms installed. Still have to replace boot on steering control on pass side and taking out 1/4 of shock preload then buttoning up but they are in. Headed to work so it'll be tonight.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That could've been real bad. Much worse if someone freaked out and hit the brakes. Shout out out to the seat belts they left bruises from that hit. Everyone wear your belts when you know you should!
View attachment 44319
Here's pic of a-arms installed. Still have to replace boot on steering control on pass side and taking out 1/4 of shock preload then buttoning up but they are in. Headed to work so it'll be tonight.
Wow! I like it! :)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 44319

Amazing that you actually got the mud off that poor rig!!!!!

I still don't get how you can split any wood like that????

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Time to get some more "mud camo" on her!
It's obvious you know me by now by the amount of hell you give. :):)New only stays new so long Friday theyll get scratched back up and muddy as hell. Always excited to try out something else. This weekend the "7" seater shows back up because of all the people coming so we're excited to see how the Fox shocks compare

advertisement