P1000 Could use a little help on picking up a gun rack....

B

bassackwardzz

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another vote for the Seizmik OHGR. Always have two guns in there and it’s rock solid. I mounted the same way as in @Tmorg ’s pic. I think that is opposite to what the instructions call for but was a much better fit. You just need to make sure to order the right circumference size for the rollbars.

Reactions: Lady01 and Tmorg
T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another vote for the Seizmik OHGR. Always have two guns in there and it’s rock solid. I mounted the same way as in @Tmorg ’s pic. I think that is opposite to what the instructions call for but was a much better fit. You just need to make sure to order the right circumference size for the rollbars.

Yea, I actually turned it around like this. I did not like it the original way!

Reactions: Lady01
J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a seizmic overhead and it works great for the rifles for varmint control. But it does not work well for my longer barrel shotguns. I just installed a dual gun floor mount. The issue with floor mounts is the plastic floor inthe P100's. I made a backing plate 3" oversize on each side to mount under the floor. I also mounted 1" square tubing from the rack to the seat frame to strengthen it. I don't have much use on it yet, but it feels plenty strong and rigid.