AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya we haven't had good snow here in four years. Am I wrong by thinking they aren't herding because it won't be bad

Sent from iPhone
I think they are herding later as it gets colder, but they are staying farther north and in really remote areas during the fall season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have any of you ever tried to stand on your OEM roof? A buddy of mine used a 3/4 inch piece of plywood on his Ranger, painted and sealed, for his roof. He uses it to sit on top of his machine and glass for animals. It works really well. Just wondering if the roof would hold my fat @$$... lol

My roof holds me up just fine. We've actually had a paddle boat on top with 4 of us in it. I suppose that distributes the weight though

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My roof holds me up just fine. We've actually had a paddle boat on top with 4 of us in it. I suppose that distributes the weight though
Good to know. Now I gotta figure out how to put some hand grips on it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good to know. Now I gotta figure out how to put some hand grips on it

Sent from iPhone

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My
Speaking of.. Do you know what they call a cheap circumcision?? ................................A ripoff!!
stepson, who is Filipino, was circumcised when he was 8. It's what they do. His words that night....I don't want to do that again. Hell I wouldn't want to do it at all.

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope it's better than the last few here. We need snow and a good hard, deep freeze.

Farmers almanac says hard winter. Fireweed bloomed out early, so that's an indication of a harder winter. Old timers have told me when the animals can't be found its because they went to the winter grounds early to avoid hard winter migration. Don't know about that. I do know that this August was more like the Augusts we historically get. It's a wet transition month then we get a week or so of fall and winter hits us in the face.

J

JTW

My

stepson, who is Filipino, was circumcised when he was 8. It's what they do. His words that night....I don't want to do that again. Hell I wouldn't want to do it at all.
Lol.. Holy sh*t!! I can't imagine!!! Nor do I want to!