P500 Can i add the autoshift to my 2015?

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I leave mine in auto most of the time. Mainly because my wife will think it is very slow when she wants to drive it, if not. And/Or, I could just be lazy.
Joking aside, I thought it would be better to break in with A/T keeping the revs down. When it is broken in and hitting some good trails, I will probably use paddle shift as it has a higher fun factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlR and Dp5hunter
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
As most people are right handed.... I think the paddle activation should be swapped. Meaning to shift down should be on the other side. Thinking naturally most folks would shift the right side first as a natural reaction (no offence south paw lefties....). And there fore ther’d be less miss shifts and reving the heck out of it. I suppose a guy could just swap the wiring harness at the paddles. I only think about doing it right after I miss shift it heh heh.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
As most people are right handed.... I think the paddle activation should be swapped. Meaning to shift down should be on the other side. Thinking naturally most folks would shift the right side first as a natural reaction (no offence south paw lefties....). And there fore ther’d be less miss shifts and reving the heck out of it. I suppose a guy could just swap the wiring harness at the paddles. I only think about doing it right after I miss shift it heh heh.
No offense taken about being a lefty as we learn to adapt to a right handed world. Hell I am 71 an avid shooter and do not own a left handed bolt, just have to make the first shot count because shooting a right handed bolt makes the gun a single shot for a lefty. Lefty's will know what I mean.

advertisement