CALL TO ACTION... Help me deliver supplies to NC Mountains - HondaSxS Club.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If you haven't seen what is happening in the NC Mountains, please take a second to look into it.
Popular towns along rivers are GONE. Ripped away from the flash floods from Helene.
The people that were there during this time are now MIA. Reports of the death toll are currently at 160.
With hundreds of people still missing. I expect the death toll to double.

This week I have looking for a way to provide help.
I only have a few days because my truck goes to the shop this week for scheduled work.
So I had the idea of doing a supply run. Many places are not taking water, too heavy.
I have this truck and trailer, so I called some of my old higher level contacts at Sam's Club and secured 2 pallets of water.
I worked there for almost 20 years. Plus, they gave me a good many damaged items as donations, too.

My Supply list.
3840 bottles of water. $400
Food $1446
Cleaning stuff $885
Paper products, batteries, and health $1500
My aunts gave $200 in supplies.
25 gallons of gas, plus filled up the truck $125

I found a local from Canton, NC, going back tomorrow (Wednesday). Assuming we can get there.
Alternatively we may go to Swannanoa.
Both places have local hangout places. Ran by either a local company or church.
These supplies will NOT be going to FEMA. I want them to go to the people.

We leave at 5am.
I will post pictures as we enter the destruction area.

I ask that you help me offset this cost with a small donation, which would be great.
These items were purchased by The HondaSxS Club and 2FAROFFROAD LLC.

Donations info.
Cashapp $2faroffroad
Venmo @Hondasxs (4380)
Paypal.me/hondasxs
Zelle - [email protected]

D001dc91ebdf29ee44b76b11f91c3b31 jpgB644ecaf4adb759adba65e6f96fe5ecb jpg

Yes, I have secured it better than the pic.
All donations are final. So don't add any extra zeros. lol

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not sure if you're familiar with Cleetus Mcfarland on YouTube but he got involved with a group called Hope Mill Inc that were collecting and distributing supplies by helicopter to areas affected.

They were delivering supplies and removing people from areas unreachable by roads.

They even have a Gofundme for fueling volunteers helicopters

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I applaud everyone who is helping to support recovery.

In August of 2020 we experienced Hurricane Laura. This was a Cat 3 wind event, not much flooding. But our corner of SW Louisiana was hit hard. In our immediate rural area, we had to clear roads of fallen trees ourselves. Waiting for the parish to do so could take a while and we couldn't travel anywhere as it was. Somehow our church became a distribution center for supplies. I was tasked with pulling a trailer to pickup some of those supplies from 30 miles away and bring them back. I won't say it was fun, but it was humbling. People who never give and only take will never understand that.