K

Kettlebell1000-5

Oct 28, 2022
Central illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from south Fl
Soooo........POIDH!!😂

Have you looked at the heat shields @trigger sells? They 100% work for heat and some noise......and if you ask the right person they'll say it also cuts down about 90% of the dust........

Now, about you driving trans.........I'd keep that on the DL 😂😂JK😂😂

NTC!!!!
Haha yea I noticed that after I sent the response! No trans here haha

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I drove @Plumber32 2016 pioneer on 4 good rides this past summer. It has none of the updated heat shields. The steam baths would burn the piss out of you. Hottest rig I've ever been in. He won one of your shields at the takeover and his rig will be the ultimate test. If his lazy ass would install it and bring it back to Tennessee.

Lol! I PM'd him a while back to see if he had installed it yet. Said he planned on doing it that weekend. I'm guessing he never did?
@Adam490 has one too and been waiting for his take on it. Don't know if he's put it in yet either?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol! I PM'd him a while back to see if he had installed it yet. Said he planned on doing it that weekend. I'm guessing he never did?
@Adam490 has one too and been waiting for his take on it. Don't know if he's put it in yet either?
They're both Talon Boi's now. All they worry about is washing their sport rigs and bragging about thier i-4wd.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I drove @Plumber32 2016 pioneer on 4 good rides this past summer. It has none of the updated heat shields. The steam baths would burn the piss out of you. Hottest rig I've ever been in. He won one of your shields at the takeover and his rig will be the ultimate test. If his lazy ass would install it and bring it back to Tennessee.
I may just do that today. I found my push pins yesterday. But on a side note I did have the foam barrier in my trailer you could of slapped in.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I need to get it in there now that I’ve got the Pioneer back in the garage. I need to undo the harnesses to run through the seatbelt buckle holes.

advertisement
A

ArizonaSilverado

Supporting Member
Aug 23, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can try DIY stuff and spend as much or more just to have it not work as well as one of these. Simple install, no sticky sh** and lasts forever. I don't advertise anywhere else and started making these only to help out Honda SxS members.

Just submitted my order. As hot as it gets here I can use all the help I can get. 🥵

K

Kettlebell1000-5

Oct 28, 2022
Central illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can try DIY stuff and spend as much or more just to have it not work as well as one of these. Simple install, no sticky sh** and lasts forever. I don't advertise anywhere else and started making these only to help out Honda SxS members.

Ok thank you. So these work with 2022 models with under seat storage and idrive?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They're both Talon Boi's now. All they worry about is washing their sport rigs and bragging about thier i-4wd.
Nah I gotta empty and remove my tool box for the bed to stay tilted to pull the back off. I'm just lazy. And knowing I'll probably strip a bolt or 2 and break something in the process lol

A

ArizonaSilverado

Supporting Member
Aug 23, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see it. It'll go out tomorrow and thank you.
Picked it up from the post office today! Thank you for the fast shipping. It will be installed after I’m done with the sub trans repair. Using P1K5Dave amazing write up to help with that. Blew out reverse! User error :rolleyes: