P500 Blueberry!

J

Jshell3

I like the rack and box setup. Very nice
Thanks. I spent a lot of time paroozing the other member's bikes. Then scaled it back with what I could afford and build. (Some of these guys are muy talented). Ha.
Good ol' Tootle bug looks pretty mean, tho. So don't let the name fool ya... Right?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 18754 View attachment 18748 View attachment 18751 View attachment 18752

My 11 year old son named my bike. Blueberry! He also named our Roomba "Dusty Works"... So I suppose he has a nack for it.
Anyways...
Box and rack. Officially installed. Blueberry is no longer Bone Stock!
Ubolts and rubber washers, and it's air tight!
Looks really good. It wouldn't work for me due to the very tight trails that I ride, nor would it fit in the garage of my toy hauler. But the extra carrying capacity surely is nice!

brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
Thanks. I spent a lot of time paroozing the other member's bikes. Then scaled it back with what I could afford and build. (Some of these guys are muy talented). Ha.
Good ol' Tootle bug looks pretty mean, tho. So don't let the name fool ya... Right?
Ha! Yeah right! Tootles got a dark side!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Theres's a large Buck in this area that we named Blueberry cause he's been getting fat at the expense of our berry patch.
I've chased him off the property with my pioneer many times.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
We are off the Aleutian Peninsula, about 500 miles southeast of Anchorage. We spend quite a bit of time around Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. Heading there in a few weeks. Wonderful area.
Going to Homer for halibut and bear viewing.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Going to Homer for halibut and bear viewing.
We will probably get down to Homer on our next trip to the mainland. We have friends in Soldatna, and are planning to visit. That's less than an hour away from Homer.

advertisement