P500 Blueberry!

J

Jshell3

Image Image Image Image

My 11 year old son named my bike. Blueberry! He also named our Roomba "Dusty Works"... So I suppose he has a nack for it.
Anyways...
Box and rack. Officially installed. Blueberry is no longer Bone Stock!
Ubolts and rubber washers, and it's air tight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I bet you needed that jug of water today!

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I was to at work today it was awful! And I went running around lunch. Never do that again.

J

Jshell3

A lunch run? I always question people's health choices when I see them jogging in 100 degree weather!
Lol.
I admire your commitment, tho! Haha
I run at night. I carry a flashlight.

Reactions: joeymt33
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Spent my first 39 years in Northeast Ar. Moved to Ak 4 years ago. Today's high was 61 degrees. Do NOT miss the summers down your way one bit. Dealt with all the "heat index" in my youth. Never doing that, again. Ha!

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
What were you running from?!

Hahaha a dog. I'm full time Air national guard here in memphis. I workout during lunch. I changed walked to the gym only to see a sign that says closed for cleaning. So I said might as well run since I've already changed.

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Spent my first 39 years in Northeast Ar. Moved to Ak 4 years ago. Today's high was 61 degrees. Do NOT miss the summers down your way one bit. Dealt with all the "heat index" in my youth. Never doing that, again. Ha!

Yep I'm super jealous.

J

Jshell3

I took a family vacation cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage 2 summers ago... Then spent a week in Eagle River. I wore long sleeves, but 22 hours of sunlight was hard to adjust to!

advertisement
J

Jshell3

Still. Mosquito's and all... Greatest adventure of my life!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
We are off the Aleutian Peninsula, about 500 miles southeast of Anchorage. We spend quite a bit of time around Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. Heading there in a few weeks. Wonderful area.

Reactions: Jshell3
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
J

Jshell3

I thought you'd of been
Papa Smurf
lol....looks good
If it were up to me, I would have named it Babe... After Paul Bunyan's big blue ox.
And I could have said cool things like, "Me and Babe are going to go sit on a turn row!"

J

Jshell3

somebody say blueberry? Sorry they are in season here and my yard is loaded with them. @Jshell3 good job on your blueberry.
View attachment 18786
Today I learned... When fruits and produce are at their cheapest, it also means that they are In season! (So buying a watermelon in March isn't only gonna be expensive, it's gonna taste terrible, too!)
Blueberries are one of the healthiest things you can eat. Tons of antioxidants. That's a good looking basket, allgm1. My blueberry basket is empty. Yours is full!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
If it were up to me, I would have named it Babe... After Paul Bunyan's big blue ox.
And I could have said cool things like, "Me and Babe are going to go sit on a turn row!"
I know whatcha mean. I wouldnt sound to cool if I said hey guys wanna go for a spin on Tootle Bug!?!

advertisement