P1000 Best places to buy Honda accessories?

• Thread starter Bigmanlittlebuggy
  • Start date
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone I’m curious to know where everyone gets there stuff I look mostly on super atv but I feel like there limited when it comes to Hondas my next purchase will be a winch And then a arms front and rear (side note: do I need to replace axles to install these?) after that I’ll be hunting for tires and wheels end game is 6 in portals curious to know what you all think and where you buy

Reactions: Smitty335
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey everyone I’m curious to know where everyone gets there stuff I look mostly on super atv but I feel like there limited when it comes to Hondas my next purchase will be a winch And then a arms front and rear (side note: do I need to replace axles to install these?) after that I’ll be hunting for tires and wheels end game is 6 in portals curious to know what you all think and where you buy
I have all those goodies buddy! What else are you looking for? Something we don't have that I need to get on the list?

And you don't have to replace your axles with our A-arms...unless you decide to run some kind of lift kit. Then I'd recommend stepping up to the Rhino 2.0's for the added articulation angle.