P500 Ben A Whey...

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Hey gang, first post in a loooong time.

I haven't been riding much these last few years, but I didn't sell the buggy and have started to get out a little. I took two rides in the Big Cypress down here and made videos about each. One is short and the other is really short for anybody interested. I include location and trail maps as well as commetary.

I parked the buggy after the last ride for about 6 weeks, went to run it just to keep from growing roots and it won't start. I had a flashing engine light on the display and chased it to a blown pump fuse but I still can't get it to fire up. I do smell a faint odor of gas at the tail pipe so I'll check for spark next.

Here is a little content. Hopefully I'll be able to spent a little more time in the buggy and around here and catch up on the circuit. I stumbled on AppalachianMountainRiders YouTube channel which lead me to a huge ride the forum had last year which looked great. I'm already coming up to speed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
If it’s been sitting check for damaged wires from rodents. Maybe fresh gas too. 😉 If you still can’t get it started, I would start a new thread on your problem. Glad to have you back. 😎

Reactions: trigger