Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 23326 View attachment 23327 View attachment 23328
HoundDog knows how to have a camp fire!
Cool deal. This is how we like to camp not too many people do it but this is Idaho and things are different then Washington!
Every weekend you go It looks like the greatest weekend ever. Your scenery is 2nd to none! Do you guys get nervous when you hear an airplane? I just picture you guys barking at the moon and a plane coming over and dumping half a lake of water on your fire!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that's what I call a fire!!! Lol. Don't sweat the stupid crap man. If I had a dollar for every dumb move I've made, I'd own a fleet of p1ks lmao. It's all good brotha!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6635
Well we lost steering early this morning. Realized after HoundDog towed us back that the lowest ujoint wasn't bolted down far enough into the shaft of the steering rack. What I found most alarming about this was they somehow got the bolt in anyways. There is a notch designed for the bolt In the shaft from the rack and it was just missing the center of that. To get that bolt out required some effort to say the least! We had to use a ratchet strap on a wrench to get it and the bolt is waisted not mention the threads on the knuckle. Come on honda get your quality control at the assembly plant up.I love this vehicle but this stuff make me mad. That's steering it should be right

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had a 50" rig following until this spot. This thing goes anywhere! This is @HoundDog giving it hell
I apologize for a little language it's late please turn down volume for more pg

Last edited:
Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The weight is no big deal but I want air bags. Already have air compressor on the motor from a bus. Went 1/2 springs for better ride just haven't finished it. It drives good so haven't bothered

Sent from iPhone
Got air bags on my pick up and they work great. Doesn't take much of a pump to blow the up. I have a small bike pump that works and convenient.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got air bags on my pick up and they work great. Doesn't take much of a pump to blow the up. I have a small bike pump that works and convenient.
Bike pump is a great idea.

Reactions: Stauvo
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ran the Beast down the highway pulling a heaping home-made garbage trailer made from a 78ish ford truck box today. She handled it just fine no issues! Afterward I ran her down trails along side the road to town about 7 miles at speeds around 50 mph using manual mode, paddle shift down at crossings and paddle shift up and accelerate:eek: Talk about stress relief! :DNow keep in mind I would never drive in this way with another as a passenger! But Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music jammIn, engine roaring, Snorkle screaming, dirt flying, spectators staring....& me smilin...thanks Honda;)
I'm sorry I missed this somehow but I love it! That's the good stuff @Eltobgi she will pull a lot and seems effortless. I could see people looking at you funny pulling half a pickup around though. Be a fun way to go to the dump

Last edited:
Reactions: pct and Eltobgi
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a 50" rig following until this spot. This thing goes anywhere! This is @HoundDog giving it hell
I apologize for a little language it's late please turn down volume for more pg

Love that video. wish we had footage from the front because both my front tires were about 4 feet off the ground, so when I was coming backwards I couldn't turn and was getting pinned against the tree behind me. Couldn't help but laugh when you backed into that tree lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We were definitely getting with it! Pioneering some new trails. The "7" comes with a more then solid rear bumper that's for sure.
You can't see it from the video but when you ran up on that tree your whole buggy was actually pivoting front/back and side/side. It was awesome to watch! We'll work harder next weekend for better pics with hopefully less language it was hard to pic through. Things get louder at night

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: pct and HoundDog
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We were definitely getting with it! Pioneering some new trails. The "7" comes with a more then solid rear bumper that's for sure.
You can't see it from the video but when you ran up on that tree your whole buggy was actually pivoting front/back and side/side. It was awesome to watch! We'll work harder next weekend for better pics with hopefully less language it was hard to pic through. Things get louder at night

Sent from iPhone
Great video! Don't censor us CP! Just give people a heads up! I was thinking it was to quite in the video! The Honda did sound nice though!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We get loud at 3am. It's the adult ride. I'm not great at watching my language without kids around but there are a few in the group HoundDog will agree that well...let's say if something slips I may allow it but if it's a train of language that doesn't need to be brought in.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: pct and Stauvo
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow..your new camera takes great video. What kind is it?

It's the Garmin virb xe we love it. I was looking at GoPro till I saw it. It's got so many features even has find mode on your phone and is waterproof without the plastic cover. Thanks again DrF!

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Videos are a lot better quality CP. That camera was a good investment!

Quote by jackal: "we won't be doing any extreme trails".
Ya had to do something!

Reactions: pct and Stauvo
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is the beginning of a trail. Lots of fun following this guy! He knows his way around out here and leads more of the time. You don't necessarily want to get lost in here especially at 3am. Trails here can lead several states.

advertisement