Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6593

Running out of time to camp comfortably. No bus again just tent. This is what brand specific looks like. Dependability is key! 6 Hondas a Honda generator all pulled by Cummins.
Headed way out then 30miles down a dirt road to lay down camp and ride with friends. Hard to get that much into one vehicle but it gets done. Weekend officially starts now. Oh and by the way another guy said something about the Honda being for farm while gassing up, I'm gunna lose it one day! I wasn't nice this time I said bring whatever you've got and follow us, we ain't riding on farms I hope that ass somehow sees this thread.
@HoundDog were coming!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 23243

Running out of time to camp comfortably. No bus again just tent. This is what brand specific looks like. Dependability is key! 6 Hondas a Honda generator all pulled by Cummins.
Headed way out then 30miles down a dirt road to lay down camp and ride with friends. Hard to get that much into one vehicle but it gets done. Weekend officially starts now. Oh and by the way another guy said something about the Honda being for farm while gassing up, I'm gunna lose it one day! I wasn't nice this time I said bring whatever you've got and follow us, we ain't riding on farms I hope that ass somehow sees this thread.
@HoundDog were coming!
You need a weight distribution hitch fella! Going to blind everything on the way there.

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 23243

@HoundDog were coming!
Sweet. are you coming in the clarkfork way? I sent you my number in a message. Stoaked Ill actually have my machine when you are here.

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ohh yeah, We also have guest quarters you guys are welcome to if you don't feel like tenting it.Yeah just come to the tree house before you set up camp if you want

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You need a weight distribution hitch fella! Going to blind everything on the way there.

The weight is no big deal but I want air bags. Already have air compressor on the motor from a bus. Went 1/2 springs for better ride just haven't finished it. It drives good so haven't bothered

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sweet. are you coming in the clarkfork way? I sent you my number in a message. Stoaked Ill actually have my machine when you are here.

Were coming in dirt road. At silverwood now. Couple hours buddy! I'm pumped!!! Got some goods! Only 7 of us party on can't wait to see your additions it was plain last time.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: pct and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dirtroad. 30 miles

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
16ft

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6599
Looks like you're ready for another great time.
Lots of fun then not for awhile. Following the ol' HoundDog through here is a blast photos will come.
Got to a half dried up swamp area last night and set the e-brake and forgot it was in. Watch that everyone it's easy to forget. I assumed the rig wasn't wanting to move through the area so I jumped on it a several times trying to free it. With front wheels locked up she doesn't want to move I'll tell you that. Went for a little bit. Finally realized it was locked so released it and came out. In the process had to go up over a log that with the fronts locked I wound up bending the right front control arm again. Dammit!
Ok I'll admit this was stupid on my behalf. Misguided nighttime thinking. The riding was good and hard but I could deal without mistakes. Almost didn't post this for my pride is a little down but you know we all make mistakes and I keep it real no matter what happens. Clutches and control arm done.
Headed the 5+ hour round trip into town to get oil then over to my house to grab the one good clutch disk to reinstall so we can get back going and do a field repair at HoundDogs place.(you all would love his treehouse it's just bad ass) He's willing to help and once we have a couple parts no big deal. Still a great time and we still have some weekend left so get this thing up and going.
IMG 6598

Good pic of HoundDog's mud. Lots good pics and video coming had a really cool night with winching,mudding,tree and branch removal and even some 45deg sidehill action.this guy knows how to have fun. No pavement pounding for that man. Point and go!

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sounds like a blast! Having to do repairs on the trails can be half the fun! Just remember work for 5 min.. take a break and have a beer or two and then back to work for another 5;)
Remember...don't be too hard on yourself it's all part of what we do and how we ride! Consider the alternative of blacktop riding and armor all pit stops:confused:
I'd rather turn wrenches in the woods any day:cool:
Post some more pics...pleeeaase:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wrenching in the woods is better then at home by far. We'll get it. Sucks but still a great weekend

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
9e06a3b24641310443c2a961d22ed0bc
Getting back together. Fibers looked bad but going into the even gears.

Sent from iPhone

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 23322
Getting back together. Fibers looked bad but going into the even gears.

Sent from iPhone
@CumminsPusher i know you like night rides so I know there is a lot of miles to be put on before sunrise;) You must be buttoning her up right about now and getting ready to test ito_O worst case scenario run her in one of the gears that feel solid!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ran the Beast down the highway pulling a heaping home-made garbage trailer made from a 78ish ford truck box today. She handled it just fine no issues! Afterward I ran her down trails along side the road to town about 7 miles at speeds around 50 mph using manual mode, paddle shift down at crossings and paddle shift up and accelerate:eek: Talk about stress relief! :DNow keep in mind I would never drive in this way with another as a passenger! But Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music jammIn, engine roaring, Snorkle screaming, dirt flying, spectators staring....& me smilin...thanks Honda;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Y
Did you smoke it from the e-brake being engaged I'm guessing?
Yep. Hate admitting it. This one has nothing on Honda. I messsed up.

Reactions: pct
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6609
IMG 6620
IMG 6621

HoundDog knows how to have a camp fire!
Cool deal. This is how we like to camp not too many people do it but this is Idaho and things are different then Washington!

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement