WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Guys,

Where do you shop more for accessories ? Amazon or Ebay ?

Reactions: monaco
advertisement
R

rickoshea

i quit ebay when they introduced global shipping.before i had the option of not paying duty,not anymore.amazon all the time now.

Reactions: clifforeilly
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
ebay is cheaper to purchase from, but a major PIA if you need to return something. I bought a raspberry pi (if you don't know what that is,its a small printed circiut board basically) for $20, the a-hole seller just took the circuit board and put it in a manila envelope. Notice I didn't say the envelope was padded, nor did the butt head bother to wrap it in bubble wrap, just a circuit board in a envelope. Neeedless to say the board was crap when I got it because the seller was to lazy to package it right. So I either had to jump thru hoops and bring it to the post office to send it back, or eat the $20. I ate the $20 and left some feedback for the idiot vowing never to buy from fleabay again.

Reactions: TripleB
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m one of the few, eBay all the way. Never gotten screwed. There’s been so many things that just weren’t on Amazon and the selection seems better and cheaper. Can’t stand Bezos anyway.

R

rickoshea

one good thing with amazon is the prime tv.some really good shows on there.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Both but mainly ebay. I like the garage sale feel. It used to be better before china took over.

Reactions: Vikes79 and TripleB
advertisement